5 Nights Honeymoon Pkg HS OF
All inclusive Belize Romance/Honeymoon Package Includes:
*Accommodation in Our Ocean Front One Bedroom Standard Unit featuring:
One four-poster king-sized bed, Air conditioning and ceiling fan in bedroom, One private bathroom with walk-in shower & a hand painted Mexican basin,Covered first floor veranda furnished with chairs overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Mini refrigerator and coffee maker, Flat screen television, Locally crafted mahogany and cedar furnishings,
and Exposed beams, natural stone, and hardwood floors
*Daily housekeeping services
*Complimentary use of Wi-Fi, pool, beach, kayaks, snorkeling gear, and bicycles
*Round trip local transportation by air between Philip Goldson International Airport (BZE) and Dangriga (20min) and by land between Dangriga and Hopkins (30min)
*Welcome drink upon arrival
*Three meals daily and a bar snack daily (including lunch on tours)
*Unlimited local bar tab: soft drinks, local beer, and mixed drinks (mixed drinks from a prescribed list made with local gin, local vodka, local rum, and local brandy)
*Imported alcohol: daily happy hour special rates from 4pm - 6pm
*Complimentary bottle of wine
*Private romantic candlelight dinner for two anywhere in the resort
*Fresh flowers daily and floral turn-down service on arrival night
*One day complimentary golf cart usage
* Two Adventure tours selected in accordance to the days listed as follows:
Mondays= Cave Tubing & Zip-lining, Tuesdays= Snorkeling & Island Hopping, Wednesdays= Xunantunich Mayan Ruin, Thursdays= Mayflower Waterfall Hike, Fridays= Snorkeling & Island Hopping
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
Room Only (EP) Bookings include accommodations only.
Package and Room Only bookings: There is a 4 nights / 5 days minimum stay, except for stays between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after) and Easter Holiday (including the week before Easter)** which requires a 7 nights/ 8 days minimum stay; Thanksgiving week which requires a 7 nights/ 8 days minimum stay. A minimum of a 14 night stay is required to book the Inland + Island package with Coco Plum Island between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after).** One Bedroom Boutique Rooms in the Promenade Building are not available for this package.
Room upgrades are subject to availability. If there is no availability for a room upgrade you selected, the resort reserves the right to remove the upgrade from your package and the cost accordingly. Kindly note, room upgrades are not available for One Bedroom Boutique Rooms in the Promenade Building.
Unused portions of Packages (meals and/or activities etc.) / Trips shortened as a result of or due, but not limited, to airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues, inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God, including hurricanes are NON-refundable and NON-transferable.
All additional meals, transportation, drinks and/or tours etc. will be billed to your incidentals and should be paid for at check-out or the resort reserves the right to charge your credit card on file.
Belizean Dreams Resort cannot accept responsibility for any delay, inconvenience, damaged possessions, sickness or additional expenses incurred which may be caused either directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as weather, late arrival of flights, pandemics such as COVID-19 or acts of God.
All guests acknowledge and agree that they are fully aware of the contagious nature and effects of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that risk and responsibility and further agree that they will release, indemnify and hold harmless Belizean Dreams Resort, and their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries insurers, directors, officers, employees, managers, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, against any claims and/or damages whatsoever, including legal fees relating to any infection, transmission, health condition influenced or otherwise impacted or complication by COVID-19.
The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has clearly exceeded their limit.
The hotel management declines all responsibilities for valuables left in the room after check out.
Smoking of any substance in our rooms is strictly prohibited. If smoking is detected at anytime during or immediately after a guests' stay, management reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of US$500 per room.
Additional specialty tours to the jungle and to the reef can be arranged for an additional fee, please contact us
Arrival grounds/ shuttle pick-up can be arranged between Belize International and Belizean Dreams for Room Only Guests at an additional fee and Package guests at a surcharge fee
Guests are NOT allowed to switch between Coco Plum Island and Belizean Dreams resorts during their stay with us. Guests must cancel with us in writing (adhering to our Cancellation Policy) and then book with our sister resort.
You can split your vacation between both Belizean Dreams and Coco Plum Island by booking our Inland/Island Package. Contact us for rates and availability. If you have already booked your vacation in full with Belizean Dreams, however, and would like to switch your reservation to Coco Plum that is not allowed. Although Coco Plum Island Resort is our sister resort, we are managed separately and therefore we would require you to cancel with us in writing directly (adhering to our Cancellation Policy) and thereafter book with Coco Plum Island Resort in accordance with their booking policy. Although Coco Plum Island is our sister resort, each resort is managed separately and has policies accordingly.
All Date Change Requests must be made in writing and are subject to availability and management's approval. Rescheduling Cost for such request is as follows:
120 or more days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$100.00 rescheduling fee;
90-119 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$300.00 rescheduling fee;
31-89 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$450.00 rescheduling fee;
30 days or less will NOT be entitled to any change of date option
Guest moving from Low to High Season will be expected to pay the difference.
Guest moving from High to Low Season will not be compensated for the difference.
*Policy Exception: Date Change Requests on bookings made for stays between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after) and Easter Holiday (including the week before Easter) will be subject to the following changes in the above policy:**
61-89 days prior to arrival date, guest will be subject to a US$450.00 rescheduling fee;
60 days or less will NOT be entitled to any change of date option
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are in USD and includes all taxes / fees.
- All rates are based on double occupancy in each bedroom for all room types
- A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Except for stay between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after)** which require payment in full 60 days prior to arrival. Final balances will automatically be processed to your credit card on file. If you wish to make final payments using a new Credit Card, you will be required to submit a new Credit Card Authorization Form two weeks prior to your final balance due date.
- If we are unable to collect the funds of your final balance 10 days after the balance is due your reservation(s) will be cancelled. At which time, based on our policies, there will be no refund as your reservation(s) would be less than 30 days prior to your arrival date or less than 60 days for stays between (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after),** which require payment in full 60 days prior to arrival.
- Single Occupancy in each bedroom for all room types a surcharge of US$75 per nights is applicable for all package.
- Rates listed on the package pages are per couple for all packages and per night for all Room Only (EP) rates
- All our rates include 8.5 service charge (This is distributed equally among our staff as we believe everyone plays an important role in your stay with us.)
- Maximum occupancy for each room are as follows: One bedroom boutique room (no view) (Maximum Occupancy = 2), One bedroom standard (Maximum Occupancy = 2), One bedroom suite (Maximum Occupancy = 3), Two bedroom executive suite (Maximum Occupancy = 5) and Three bedroom villa (Maximum Occupancy = 8)
- Adult rates apply for any person over the age of 12 and infant rates apply for any person ages 5 and under
PRIOR TO THE COLLECTION OF PAYMENT BY CHARGING YOUR CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD BELIZEAN DREAMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
RECONFIRM RATES AND CHANGE ACCORDINGLY.
The initial deposit payment may be automatically charged via our booking engine, which charges in US currency or the deposit may be charged through our local bank in Belize Dollars utilizing a Standard Exchange Rate (US$1 = BZ$2) and as such, are subject to exchange rate variances. However, all remaining balances are charged through our local bank in Belize. The Standard Exchange Rate in Belize is approximately US$1 to BZ$2. Your bank will then convert our Belize charges back to your currency and will utilize the applicable market exchange rate at the time of conversion. For Discover cards, both deposits and final payments are charged through the resort's local bank in Belize Dollars.
Belizean Dreams Resort is not responsible for any currency rate of exchange variances applied by banks or for any international processing fees that may be charged by your credit card company.
Discount Eligibility for Rates:
FOR PACKAGE BOOKINGS:
For the One Bedroom Boutique Room and One Bedroom Standard Unit (Max Occupancy = 2):
- Children (Ages 2-12) get 30% off when staying in the same room with one adult based on double occupancy
For all Other Rooms/Villas:
- Adults (Ages 13+) get 20% off when staying in the same room with two adults
- Children (Ages 6-12) get 50% off when staying in the same room with two adults or 30% off when staying in their own room based on double occupancy
- Children (Ages 2-5) are charged US$75 per day when staying in the same room with two Adults or 30% off when staying in their own room based on double occupancy
- Packages may have discount eligibility restrictions. Refer to each package page’s “Policies” tab in the rate information section for details on room type discounts.
- Local flight cost within all packages are not eligible for discounts.
FOR ROOM ONLY (EP) BOOKINGS:
- Extra persons will be charged US$25 per night per person
- For Rates not available, please contact us
**Kindly refer to exact dates as follows for the winter & Easter holidays: April 10 - 17, 2022, December 19, 2022 - January 2, 2023; April 1-9, 2023, December 23, 2023 - January 6, 2024; March 23 - 31, 2024, December 21, 2024 - January 4, 2025.
Policies and Conditions for Tours:
Due to the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, tour schedules and availability may be altered. The Front Desk will confirm your tours upon checking in.
Belize is located in the Jungle tropics, known for its melting pot of diverse cultures and pristine one of a kind landscape, architectures, flora and fauna. It is also one of the most visited tourist destinations. However, acts of nature are sometimes beyond our control and may temporarily hinder the natural path and attractiveness of aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
• Package tours must be chosen according to our daily tour schedule.
• Any tours or additional services cancelled within 24 hours are non transferable and non refundable. The Deep Sea Fishing tour adheres to separate tour policies see the Deep Sea Fishing page for details (https://www.belizeandreams.com/belize-deep-sea-fishing-tour).
• Tours arranged on days other than our scheduled tour days are subject to an upgrade fee per person.
• Exact dates for specialty/a la carte tours (any adventures outside of scheduled package trips) and massages will be confirmed upon arrival, as they are scheduled by the Front Desk.
• Unused portions of tours, services and a la carte items are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Tour rates are subject to change without notice.
• All boat itineraries and activities are weather and conditions permitting at resort's discretion.
• We cannot guarantee the clarity of the ocean at all times as a result of weather.
There is risk involved in any outdoor activity and accidents may occur, therefore at Belizean Dreams Resort we consider safety our most important concern. It is recommended that guests purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of your booking to protect you against illness, injury, loss of personal items and baggage, cancellation, and other travel contingencies. At this time, we do not offer travel insurance through Belizean Dreams Resort.
See our FAQs for more information.
Please see above.
All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by our resort to be considered valid/effective.
Trips cancelled as a result of, or due to, airline delays, strikes, sickness, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues and/or as result of inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God including hurricanes are subject to our cancellation policy.
No refunds will be given for denied entry caused by failure to carry proper proof of citizenship or the appropriate visa. (Read about entry requirements on our website)
No refunds will be given for cancellations due to being placed into quarantine for medical issues including pandemics such as COVID-19. Rescheduled stays will be subject to rescheduling cost and policies.
If you are placed into quarantine, our cancellation and rescheduling policies still apply. You will be billed for accommodations, meals, etc., to be paid at checkout. If you purchased Travel Insurance, it is your responsibility to be familiar with the policy as well as to submit any documentation needed for reimbursement.
There is a $200 USD / $400.00 BZE administration fee per each room for all cancellations; this fee will be deducted prior to all refunds.
All Cancellation made:
*120 or more days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 100% of this balance will be refunded;
*90-119 days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 75% of this balance will be refunded;
*31-89 days prior to arrival date, admin fee will be deducted from the deposit, 50% of this balance will be refunded.
*Less than 30 days prior to arrival date, guest is entitled to NO refund.
*Policy EXCEPTION: Cancellation on bookings made for stays between Christmas (including the week before & after Christmas) & New Year (including the week after) and Easter Holiday (including the week before Easter) will be subject to the following changes in the above policy:**
61-89 days prior to arrival date, guest is entitled to 50% refund less admin fee;
Less than 60 days prior to arrival date, guest is entitled to NO refund