Adriatica Inn & The Bridal & Day Suite
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 15 Dec 2018||Sun 16 Dec 2018||Mon 17 Dec 2018||Tue 18 Dec 2018||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018||Mon 24 Dec 2018||Tue 25 Dec 2018||Wed 26 Dec 2018||Thu 27 Dec 2018||Fri 28 Dec 2018|
Bridal & Day SuitePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Get ready and enjoy the hours leading up to your wedding day in the beautiful Bridal & Day suite. This unique suite is nestled right on the water in McKinney's Adriatica Village and just a few steps away from the Bella Dona Chapel.
We wanted to make a beautiful space for brides & their bridesmaid that are getting married in a church or wedding venue that may not have that kind of space or experience available to them.
The Bridal & Day Suite's stunning location is perfect being just minutes away from the many surrounding churches and wedding venues. Although it is named the Bridal Suite, grooms and groomsmen are also welcome.
Terms & Conditions
1. Term. The term of the Agreement shall be limited to the date of the Event. The Suite is available from 10AM until 11PM for a wedding Event and 7AM until 6PM for a business Event on the scheduled day of the Event unless otherwise agreed in writing executed by Host and the manager of Owner.
2. Wavier of Liability. The Host hereby releases, waives, discharges and holds harmless and does hereby covenant to not initiate any legal proceeding whatsoever involving Owner and/or The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica.
3. Hold Harmless and Indemnification. The Host agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica from and against every damage, loss, claim, expense (including attorney’s fees and costs), liability or payment by reason of any damages or injury to any person (including death) or property including loss, theft thereof directly or indirectly arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement, use of Suite, Property, building, equipment, fixtures, furniture in or on the Property. The Host will indemnify The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica directly for missing items as well as all damages to or loss of use of the Suite, Property, building, fixtures, furniture and equipment caused or thought to be caused by the Host and its use thereof. The Host will be notified and invoiced for all damages which will reduce or even exceed the security deposit. The Host hereby agrees to an automatic reduction or loss of any security deposit should Owner discover or be made aware of any missing items, damage or loss of use of the Suite, Property, building, equipment, fixtures, furniture in or on the Property and hereby agrees to pay any invoice(s) submitted for such missing items, damage or loss of use of the Suite, Property, building, equipment, fixtures, furniture in or on the Property within 30 days of the receipt of any invoice.
4. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas regardless of the place of the Agreement’s execution or the residency location of Host.
5. Acknowledgment and Understanding. The Host acknowledges he/she has completely read and fully understands the terms of this Agreement, and understands that the Host is giving up certain rights. The Host signs this agreement freely, voluntarily, and has had the opportunity to review with counsel of their choosing or has otherwise declined to obtain such counsel.
6. Medical Staff, Coverage, and Authorization. The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica does not provide medical staff, emergency medical technicians, medical services or medical coverage of any kind to the Host or Event. If any sort of medical issue arises the sole responsibility to obtain treatment or medical care rests solely with the Host.
8. Alcohol. Underage drinking is strictly prohibited and will subject Host to immediate removal from the Suite and Property. Parental permission by a parent or legal guardian for the consumption of alcohol by a person who is not of legal age to consume alcohol is also strictly prohibited and will subject Host to immediate removal from the Suite and Property.
9. Lost or Stolen Items. The Host is solely responsible for any and all personal property brought to The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica for the Event. The Host is responsible to remove all of its personal property from The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica by its designated time for the Event to end or 9PM, whichever is earlier. The Host must confirm there are no items left that do not belong to The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica. The Host agrees that The Bridal & Day Suite at Adriatica will not be held liable for any lost, misplaced or items which are stolen, damaged, abandoned or left in the Suite or Property. Any property discovered by Owner in the Suite or Property after the Event shall become the property of Owner.
10. Parking and Driving. Parking is limited to the Adriatica parking garage and the single parking spot designated for the bride. Parking by any party other than the bride at the Suite or Property will result in such vehicle being towed at the expense of the owner of the vehicle.
11. Illegal Activity. Illegal activity (including underage drinking, illegal fire arms or illegal drugs) will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate removal of Host from the Suite and Property.
12. Firearms and Weapons. Only police or lawfully licensed armed security detail can carry a weapon or firearm at the Event. Anyone carrying an illegal weapon or firearm will be removed from the Property immediately.
13. Fireworks. No fireworks (including sparklers) of any kind are allowed on the Property.
14. Fire. Fire of any type is not permitted inside or outside the Suite or Property.
15. Smoking and E-Cigarettes. Smoking of any kind (including E-Cigarettes, jewels, pipes, cloves, vapor, etc.) is strictly prohibited indoors and outdoors of the Suite and Property.
16. Cooking. No cooking, baking, microwaving or any other form of cooking is allowed inside or outside the Suite or Property.
17. Reclamation of Suite and Property. The Host must collect any and all trash or other items to be discarded and/or abandoned by Host and place such items in trash bags provided by Owner for collection by the cleaning crew.
18. Payment Policies.
a. Full payment is required at time of booking at www.adriaticainn.com. Fifty (50%) is non-refundable. One hundred (100%) is non-refundable 120 days prior to the scheduled Event.
b. Security Deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking. The Security Deposit will be refunded within thirty (30) days of the Event if all rules of this Contract and Agreement have been adhered to in all respects including but not limited to those terms and conditions recited herein and reclamation of the Suite and Property, to Owner’s unfettered satisfaction.
19. Cancellation of Event. Written notice of rescheduling must be provided 120 days prior to Event Date. If cancellation is not provided in writing 120 days prior to the Event Date, Owner will retain full payment and no refund other than the Security Deposit will be due to Host.
a. Fifty (50%) is non-refundable. One hundred (100%) is non-refundable 120 days prior to the scheduled Event.
b. Security Deposit of $500 is required at the time of signing contract. The Security Deposit will be refunded within thirty (30) days of the Event if all rules of this Contract and Agreement have been adhered to in all respects including but not limited to those terms and conditions recited herein and reclamation of the Suite and Property, to Owner’s unfettered satisfaction.
Written notice of rescheduling must be provided 120 days prior to Event Date. If cancellation is not provided in writing 120 days prior to the Event Date, Owner will retain full payment and no refund other than the Security Deposit will be due to Host.