|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018||Mon 07 May 2018||Tue 08 May 2018|
1 bed in 6 bed female dormitory - Website SpecialDetails
1 bed in 6 bed male dormitory Website SpecialDetails
Single Bunk Bed Bedroom - Website SpecialDetails
1 bed in bed dormitory - Website SpecialDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
PMB297 Accra- North
23-bed hostel in central Accra, just of Ring Road Central with international travellers in mind
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- USB Plugs
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Shared Kitchen
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Internet Access
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Complimentary Wifi
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
1. Check in for new arrivals is from 3:00pm. We're flexible about check-in, because we know public transport timetables can sometimes mean guests arrive early. So let us know if you think you'll be early and if your bed is ready for you, you can check in. But if it's not ready, you're welcome to come in and freshen up until the bed is ready.
2. Check out is at 12 noon. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, by 12pm. At this time, all possessions must be removed from the dorm/room. Late check out is also available for a small charge. If you need to store your luggage on the day of your departure please arrange it with reception.
3. We require to see some form of valid photo ID when you check in - preferably a passport, I.D. card or driving license.
4. At check-in guests will receive a room key for access to their room, as well as a front door key for access to the main building after 11pm. If you lose either of your keys, we charge you for a replacement.
5. We will do our best to put friends together in the same room, but we cannot promise it. Book a private room if you want to guarantee you'll be together.
6. Dorms are described as "male" or "female" will be occupied by guests of the appropriate gender, subject to the proviso that if demand by one gender is greater than the availability in the designated dorm and the other dorm has available bed(s), then we may put the surplus demand by the one gender into the other dorm for as short a time as possible. As far as practically possible, we will look to contact the guests in the "overflow" dorm to canvas opinion before that happens.
7. Only guests of the hostel may enter dorms or bedrooms.
8. Guests will be expected to reimburse Agoo Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
9. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside either of the Agoo Hostel buildings or on the bedroom balconies, but guests may smoke outside or on the back balcony.
10. Drug use is illegal in Ghana. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund.
11. Alcohol consumption is only allowed for guests over the age of 18
1. Subject to points 2. and 3. below, payment is normally taken on check-out.
2. Stays of up to 1 calendar month, at least 50% payment upon arrival; balance on checking out.
3. Stays of more than 1 calendar month, at least 2 week’s payment upon arrival, balance to end of calendar month paid on last day of calendar month, and thereafter fortnightly, with any outstanding balance paid on checking out.
4. All invoicing by Agoo Hostel is done in Ghana cedis, but we accept payment in Ghana cedis and US dollars.
5. We convert USD prices to GHS at the interbank rate +5% published on Oanda.com on the date of invoice and payment.
6. You may also pay in Euros and Sterling, but we will convert the USD price into GHS as above, then convert GHS into Euros or Sterling as appropriate at the interbank rate +5% published on Oanda.com on the date of payment.
If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival then a charge equal to the first nights of the stay will be made.