|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 03 Jun 2023||Sun 04 Jun 2023||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023|
Traditional QueenPhotos Details
Superior QueenPhotos Details
Traditional KingPhotos Details
Grande KingPhotos Details
Queen and TwinPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Discover the essence of a Martha's Vineyard Inn at the award-winning Ashley Inn. As a welcome guest, you'll enjoy the casual elegance of this historic Georgian home, the comfort of your finely appointed guest room, and the warm hospitality of your hosts Fred and Janet Hurley.
- Free Luggage Storage
- Cable TV
- Tour Desk
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
* All rooms have private baths, cable TV, WiFi, and air conditioning.
* Check in time is 3 p.m.
* Check out time is 11 a.m.
* Children 10 years of age and older are welcomed at the Ashley Inn.
* Three night reservations are required on the weekends during the peak season. We require four nights stay over the 4th of July Holiday.
* Rates do not include 5.7% state tax and 4% local tax. Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change.
The Ashley Inn requires a 50% deposit for all advance reservations - (full payment for one night reservations) . The balance is due upon arrival. For reservations reserved on line through our website, the deposit will be processed within 24 hours of your initial reservation, and a revised confirmation will be emailed to you. Otherwise, please carefully review your confirmation and contact us with any questions. Thank you for choosing the Ashley Inn; we look forward to meeting you soon.
Refunds are given only on cancellations made 14 days prior to the date of arrival, minus 10% service charge. Otherwise your deposit will be forfeited. Refund policy also applies to early departure or late arrival. Vacancies due to weather are considered cancellations.