Benham Schoolhouse Inn
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017||Mon 04 Dec 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- 24 hour Reception
- Business centre
- Tennis Court
- Meeting Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Hot Tub
- Iron On Request
- WiFi Internet
- Free Breakfast
- Study Room
- Fire Sprinkler System
- On Site Restaurant
- Complimentary Wifi
- Dining Room
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Air Conditioning
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Super King Bed
- Vending Machine (Snacks)
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheel Chair Access
- Cable TV
- Bicycle Parking
- Internet Access
- DVD Library
- Mini Fridge
- Broadband Internet Access
- Conference Facilities
Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Benham Schoolhouse Inn (the Hotel) and Appalachian Hospitality Group, LLC (the Company) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
• Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the
reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time begins at 3:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until your room is available.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY
• Any guest who chooses to violate this policy will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee charged to the card used at the time of reservation or check-in.
• Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas outdoors. Please do not litter, use the provided smokers outpost.
• For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please call the Hotels Event Planner.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• If you require special accommodations or have any special needs that you would like us to assist you with please notify the receptionist at the time of booking. We do have handicap accessible entrances, rooms, and facilities however, the only access to the upper floor is by stairway.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 24 hours (i.e., by 3pm EST time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.