Casa Colina Bed & Breakfast
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 27 Mar 2017||Tue 28 Mar 2017||Wed 29 Mar 2017||Thu 30 Mar 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||Sat 01 Apr 2017||Sun 02 Apr 2017||Mon 03 Apr 2017||Tue 04 Apr 2017||Wed 05 Apr 2017||Thu 06 Apr 2017||Fri 07 Apr 2017||Sat 08 Apr 2017||Sun 09 Apr 2017|
The East Queen SuiteDetails
The West Queen SuiteDetails
The CottagePhotos Details
The King SuiteDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A scenic drive along a meandering country road leads you to Casa Colina, a quiet and peaceful bed & breakfast situated on nine scenic and secluded hilltop acres in the desert pine forest just south of Penticton, British Columbia.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron On Request
- Mountain Biking
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Smart TV
- Dining Room
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- HD Cable Channels
- Non-Smoking Property
- Hiking Trails
- WiFi Internet
- Beach Towels & Chairs
- Sun Decks w/ Loungers
- Mini Fridge
- Free Luggage Storage
- Golf Course
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool towels
The East Queen Suite Book
The East Queen Suite is located on the upper floor of the inn and features rustic yet casually elegant furnishings.
The separate sitting area has a fireplace to provide warmth on chilly winter days or cool fall nights and is set with a comfy down wrapped loveseat for getting cozy.
French doors lead to your private balcony where you can sit and enjoy views of the surrounding hills while sharing a bottle of fine from one of our local wineries. Or head down the stairs and take a stroll to the pool for a refreshing dip.
In the morning wake to the aroma of freshly baked pastries & breads. Your gourmet breakfast is served in the dining room or, on warmer mornings outside in the courtyard.
- Free In-House Movies
- Bathrobes Provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Patio Chairs
- Free Toiletries
- Iron/Ironing board
- 1 Queen Bed
- En-suite Bathroom
- Air conditioned
- Daily Housekeeping
- Espresso Machine
- Shower over bath
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Flat Screen TV
- Smart TV
- Swimming Pool
- Mountain View
- Free Breakfast
- Garden View
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
Terms & Conditions
Our first policy is to do everything possible to make your stay the best it can be. Our hope is that you’ll enjoy your time with us and that you’ll return to stay at Casa Colina during future visits to the South Okanagan.
Please take a few minutes to review these policies, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Checking In | Checking Out
• Check-in is from 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
• Arrangements for late arrivals must be made in advance.
• Although we cannot allow you access to your room before check in time, if your travel schedule calls for you to arrive earlier, you are welcome to store your luggage with us while you enjoy the South Okanagan until your room has been prepared.
• Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
SINGLE NIGHT RESERVATIONS
Casa Colina has a two-night minimum. Single night requests may be considered within five days of arrival. Single night reservations must be made by phone.
Casa Colina is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. Therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 12.
For group bookings that include all three suites and the cottage children may be accommodated by prior agreement.
In respect of guests who have pet allergies we operate a no pet policy.
Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after guest departure as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper. Please report all spills and/or damages promptly.
SMOKING & CANDLE BURNING
Due to the high fire hazard in our area during summer months, and for the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow smoking or incense/candle burning in any of our guest rooms or the cottage. Guests who wish to smoke may do so in designated areas on the grounds.
Inn guests smoking in the house or the cottage will be charged a minimum $200 fee and up, to return any room to a non-smoking status.
We cater to the comfort, privacy and security of our registered guests. Guest visitors are only permitted on the property with prior approval. If you would like to have any non-registered guests join you for breakfast there is an additional charge of $20 per person, and advance notice is required.
PHOTOGRAPHY & OUTSIDE GUESTS
While we understand that our grounds and home are the perfect setting for your photographs, we do not allow outside photographers or group/family/graduation/wedding/etc. photographs without prior permission. To insure privacy, photographs of our guests are not permitted without their prior permission.
Casa Colina offers in room massage with our visiting massage therapist. We recommend that you call us to make your massage appointments with as much advance notice as possible. Appointments must be cancelled 48 hours in advance to avoid full charge.
Making Reservations | Payments
As a small B&B, we have a limited number of rooms and any cancellations greatly affect us. Please be sure of your dates and travel plans before you book your stay with us. Once we have committed to hold a room for you, we will turn subsequent inquiries away.
When you make your reservation, your room is guaranteed with a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and the reservation is subject to our cancellation policy.
• Rates may vary due to seasonality, holidays and events, and are based on double occupancy
• A full gourmet breakfast is included with all B&B Suite reservations. Guests in the cottage have the option to purchase breakfast at an additional charge of $20/person/day.
• A deposit of 50% of the total reservation is taken 30 days prior to arrival date.
• A Group Reservation of three or more rooms requires a 50% deposit of the total reservation payable at the time of booking, $100 of which is non-refundable.
• The balance is due at check-out and can be made with cash, travelers check, money order, debit card , etransfer, Visa or MasterCard.
CANCELLATIONS (one or two rooms on a reservation)
• With 30 or more days’ notice: there is no charge for cancellation
• With 14-30 days’ notice: you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee per room.
• With notice of LESS than 14 days before check-in, but still ahead of that date: you will be charged 50% of the total reservation. Do let us know as soon as possible… if we can fully or partially rebook the room, we reduce this charge proportionately (to a minimum of $30). We dislike charging anyone for time they are not here – that’s not our goal, and maintaining goodwill is important to us as a business. But this is our livelihood, and a late cancellation on a room that has been off the availability chart for a prolonged period of time can often result in the inability to rebook the room. We feel that 50% is a fair burden to both parties for a room left empty.
• No shows and same day cancellations: By not allowing any possibility of rebooking the room, no shows and same-day cancellations will incur full cost of the reservation.
• Early Departures: While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances, once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given.
GROUP RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS (three or more rooms on a reservation)
• With 30 or more days’ notice: $100 cancellation charge
• With 14-30 days’ notice: Loss of the 50% deposit, with reduction of charges to a minimum of $100 for any rooms that can be rebooked.
• Less than 14 days’ notice: You will be charged the full cost of the reservation, with reduction of charges to the minimum of $100 for rooms that can be rebooked.
Important: We highly recommend that you contact your travel agent or credit card company regarding trip cancellation insurance to cover refund of accommodations costs in case of unforeseen changes to your plans.