Cypress Woods Place
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 21 Feb 2018||Thu 22 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018|
The Lake House - Standard RatePhotos Details
The Lodge - Standard RatePhotos Details
Lake House - Stay 5 nights, get 2 nights freePhotos Details
The Lodge - Stay 5 Nights, Get 2 Nights FreePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update Description
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The property is furnished and includes appliances, utensils, linens, towels and other items as described in the listing.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of up to six (6) for the Lake House and twelve (12) for the Lodge. Singles age 22 and under are prohibited unless accompanied by parent/legal guardian.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons for the Lake House and 12 persons for the Lodge.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the Check-in Date and ends at 11:00 am on the Checkout Date.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Damages: Property is to be returned at expiration of the lease less any cost to return property to like condition (less normal wear & tear) as of the date lessee took possession. Any damages are to be repaired by the Lessee at their own cost, no exceptions.
8. Identification: Proof or a copy of your driver’s license may be required prior to check in.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Trash left outside (including cigarette butts) will be subject to an additional clean up fee.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: PARKING / OFF-ROAD USE – Vehicles are to stay on the roads and parked in the driveway areas only. Driving vehicles or parking off the road is not permitted. TRAILS – ATVs may be used on trails; no mudding allowed
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra towels if needed. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
10. Property Management: The property is owner/managed by Daniel & Abbe Barfield. Our contact information is (662)816-6454 (Cell); (662) 236-6452 (Fax); email@example.com. Please contact us with any questions or issues regarding your stay. E-mail is preferred for non-urgent matters.
It is hereby agreed by and between Homeowner and Guest that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $100.00.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. Must be spayed or neutered.
b. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
5. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
8. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
Rental Rate and Fees
Deposit: The deposit is due upon booking the rental. The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following rental fees shall be due within 30 days of the Check-in Date. Payment Policy
Acceptable payment method includes credit card via online secure payment.
If guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation 30 days prior to the check in date, the 50% deposit will not be refunded. If the guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation less than 30 days prior to the check in date, the full amount of the reservation will not be refunded to the guest.