Fflat Bach Aberglaslyn
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Wed 08 Feb 2023||Thu 09 Feb 2023||Fri 10 Feb 2023||Sat 11 Feb 2023||Sun 12 Feb 2023||Mon 13 Feb 2023||Tue 14 Feb 2023||Wed 15 Feb 2023||Thu 16 Feb 2023||Fri 17 Feb 2023||Sat 18 Feb 2023||Sun 19 Feb 2023||Mon 20 Feb 2023||Tue 21 Feb 2023|
Fflat Aberglaslyn StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A newly refurbished modern top floor flat based in the heart of Beddgelert. Features a 50" flat screen TV with popular streaming platforms, genuine oak furniture, Egyptian cotton bedding and a commercial bean-to-cup coffee machine full of locally roasted coffee beans. Alexa devices with Alexa controlled lights are available throughout the apartment.
Beddgelert is home to many hiking and walking trails with breath-taking views. Gelert's Grave, Sygun Copper Mine and the Railway station all close by. Beddgelert is also a great base, as we are not far from Snowdon, Caernarfon Castle, Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways and so much more! North Wales has so much to offer.
**Please note, this property is the top floor of a 3 story building and does not have wheelchair access**
- Dining Room
- In House Movies
- 1 King Bedroom
- Full Kitchen
- Dog Friendly
- Internet Access
- Mood Lighting
- Coffee Maker
- Street parking
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Large Off Street Car Park
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Pet friendly
- Iron On Request
Terms & Conditions
- We have gone to a lot of trouble to ensure that our furnishings are of the highest quality. Please treat them with respect so that other guests may enjoy them as we hope that you have.
- Should you feel the need to damage any of our furniture, fixtures or fittings, we will have no alternative but to charge the card provided upon booking with the amount for the replacement of the item(s).
- We hold an inventory of all equipment, fixtures and fittings in the flat, along with their condition. Should anything go “missing”, our housekeeper will relay this back to us, where we will attempt to liaise with yourself for its return. Failure to do so, will again result in the charge of the card provided upon booking with the amount for the replacement of the item(s).
House Rules & Safety
- Dogs are welcome at Fflat Aberglaslyn as we understand they are part of the family too! Here are a few things that we kindly ask of you and your four-legged friend during your stay
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the flat, even for brief periods of time
- It’s their holiday too, so we totally understand if they want to sleep on the bed or pinch your chair, we just ask that you bring your own throws to cover their chosen ‘spot’ please, and that you remove any of our pillows, throws or soft furnishings and place them out of the way.
- We welcome all breeds of dog, although due to the size of the flat, small to medium sized dogs may be more comfortable; however, they must be fully house trained and well-behaved. Please remember that it is a shared building, and we would hate to have to assess our dog policy due to any highly-chatty dogs.
We know you’re on holiday, perhaps visiting friends of family, therefore of course they are welcome to join you in the flat. However, we would like to make you aware of the following points:
- Your nominated host must be informed prior to any guests attending the flat
- You will be responsible for any damages that you or your guests may cause (subject to damages terms and conditions)
- Your guests are welcome for ‘dinner and a catch-up’, however we do not accept parties of any kind and we kindly request that our moderate-noise policy is adhered to.
- Guests are required to vacate the building by no later than 11:30pm, failure to do so will incur additional charges and will result in you being unable to return to the property in the future.
- **Parties/Events/Loud Music not allowed**
- Please ensure that any music being played through our Alexas or TV’s, are at a considerate volume level
- If you are having friends around, please be considerate that you are in a shared building
- As the flat is on the top floor, please be considerate of any noise disruption that may be heard from below (children jumping etc)
- Our flat is a no-smoking premises. This is to include vaping.
- Do not smoke from any windows.
- Do not smoke from the top of the fire escape.
- The flat is completely accessible and has been set up for our guests in mind.
- Should you come across any locked cupboards or appliances, these are locked for a reason and we ask that you do not try to prise them open.
- The stairs to the flat are steep. Care should be taken when ascending/descending.
- The fire escape is metal and therefore can become slippery in wet conditions, please take your time when exiting or entering.
- Our furniture is very heavy, please do not move it.
- Our flat contains low ceiling beams so please watch out for our ‘mind your head’ signs!
- Should any equipment become faulty during your stay, please reframe from using and report to your host.
- You will be provided with keys for every door (external and internal) and spares are provided in the building for emergency use only using our break-glass points.
- In the event of a fire, use the key provided and head to the nearest fire escape clearly marked. Should you need to evacuate the building in an emergency and do not have the key provided on your person, smash the ‘break-glass’ point by the door to retrieve the spare key.
- A fire blanket is provided under the sink in the kitchen.
- A small fire extinguisher is placed within the bedroom wardrobe and there are various fire extinguishers within the hallway leading up to the flat. These are only to be used in the event of a fire. Use of the fire extinguishers in the absence of an emergency will result in a fine of £1000 per extinguisher.
- The flat is a shared building as previously mentioned. We have a linked fire alarm system throughout. Should you see a fire, you should sound the alarm by breaking the glass of the wall-panel fire alarm. Should you hear the alarm, please head to the nearest fire exit and assemble in the garden opposite and inform your host immediately. Fire evacuation information can also be found in various locations of the building.
- A basic first aid kit is available under the sink in the kitchen.
- Flat Aberglaslyn does not have designated parking, however parking on the street outside is available on a first come-first served basis. Alternatively, there is a car park within a 2-minute walk from the flat which charges £5.50 per 24 hours – ‘Colwyn Banc Car Park’.
- If any of our keys are lost during your stay, you will be charged a fee of £10 per key for replacement.
- Should you check out without leaving the keys, please contact your host and arrange to post them back at the earliest opportunity.
- When checking out, please lock all doors and return your keys to the key lock box at the entrance to the building and jumble the code.
Full payment is required when booking.
Fully refundable up until 28 days before your arrival date.
- Pre-payment in full is required
- Cancellation within 28 days of your arrival is non-refundable
- Cancellation before 28 days of your arrival is fully refundable
- Date changes can be made before 7 days of arrival to another date at the same cost or higher (certain dates are not applicable)