Foxfire Mountain House
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Mon 19 Apr 2021||Tue 20 Apr 2021||Wed 21 Apr 2021||Thu 22 Apr 2021||Fri 23 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sun 25 Apr 2021||Mon 26 Apr 2021||Tue 27 Apr 2021||Wed 28 Apr 2021||Thu 29 Apr 2021||Fri 30 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||Sun 02 May 2021|
Foxfire Queen Room (Ensuite Bathroom)Photos Details
Foxfire CottagePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Bohemian and relaxed, Foxfire is like your globe-trotting uncle’s country estate. A place where modern travelers can lounge by the stone fireplace on sheepskin rugs or on vintage velvet and leather sofas. It’s about conversation, community, and the right ambiance to create perfect moments.
Located in the Catskill mountains, Foxfire Mountain House is nestled on ten private acres with a pond and lily pool, bonfire pits, and a rustic outdoor pavilion for nights under the stars. Travel the byways and check out local shops and restaurants, or stay swaddled in the hammock for hours on end. It’s a place to call your own, however long you stay. You’re welcome here, always.
- Fire Pit
- Free Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Yard Games
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Seating
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
Our 18+ Age Policy: Foxfire is most often enjoyed as a quiet R&R getaway or a romantic destination for couples. In an effort to cultivate an environment conducive to these purposes, all guests staying in our main inn must be over the age of 18. Our private three bedroom cottage is ideal for groups with younger guests.
All stays will be charged 7 days prior to check-in.
All reservations for our main inn will include dining packages.
Check-in is between 3-8pm (*if you’ll be later, please email us in advance at email@example.com).
Check-out is 11am.
Guest rooms at Foxfire Mountain House are double occupancy with queen beds. Please inquire directly regarding any specific needs.
We are a smoke free property. Damages due to smoking in rooms will result in a fine of $350 added to the guest bill.
Dogs are allowed in the Foxfire Cottage only. We allow one well-behaved dog for an additional cleaning charge of $100. Dogs are not allowed in the main inn at any time and must be on a leash when not in the Foxfire Cottage.
All outstanding tabs will be applied to the credit card on file upon check-out.
All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
At Foxfire Mountain House (FMH) the safety of our guests and employees is of prime importance, especially during this period of uncertainty associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented wellness protocols in accordance with CDC and NY Department of Health guidelines to mitigate the risk associated with the pandemic, still, no matter how many precautions are taken, the chance of infection does exist. By visiting FMH, either as a hotel or restaurant guest, or for any other purpose, you acknowledge and certify the following on behalf of yourself, your family, your spouse, or other guests traveling in your party:
1. I understand that the risk of exposure to viruses, such as COVID-19, as well as to contaminated objects and persons could result in illness, permanent disability, or death, and I accept that FMH cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19.
2. Within 14 days immediately preceding the date of my visit, neither I nor anyone in my party have: Tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, nor have been identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus; experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 infection; or have been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of any person known to be carrying the COVID-19 virus or exhibiting symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 infection.
3. I understand that failure to meet the criteria in #2, and/or the failure to abide by FMH safety protocols, including but not limited to social distancing and wearing a mask at appropriate times, could result in being asked to leave the property.
4. I agree to contact FMH if I discover that I or anyone in my party may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus within a 14 day period preceding our visit, or if I or anyone in my party is diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms within 14 days after my visit.
5. I agree to forever release and hold harmless Foxfire Mountain House and its affiliated officers, agents, employees, and independent contractors from any and all claims for damages and liabilities resulting from exposure to disease-causing organisms, such as COVID-19, and contaminated objects, as well as personal contact with others while on FMH property.
Payments will be processed with the method provided by guest.
Your reservation may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the date of arrival at no charge.
If a cancellation is made within 7 days of the date of arrival, a 50% deposit will be charged.
Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will have the full stay charged.