French Quarter Mansion
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 24 Jan 2019||Fri 25 Jan 2019||Sat 26 Jan 2019||Sun 27 Jan 2019||Mon 28 Jan 2019||Tue 29 Jan 2019||Wed 30 Jan 2019||Thu 31 Jan 2019||Fri 01 Feb 2019||Sat 02 Feb 2019||Sun 03 Feb 2019||Mon 04 Feb 2019||Tue 05 Feb 2019||Wed 06 Feb 2019|
Room 1 - StandardDetails
Room 2 StandardPhotos Details
Room 3 StandardPhotos Details
Room 4 StandardDetails
Room 5 StandardPhotos Details
Room 6 StandardPhotos Details
Room 7 StandardPhotos Details
Room 8 StandardDetails
Room 9 StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Guests have been returning to the "French Quarter Mansion" for over 20 years! This mansion was built in 1820 as a single family home and recently converted to luxury studios/lofts and apartments. We are in the heart of the French Quarter, between the famous Bourbon & Royal Streets (we are literally 20 steps from Bourbon St.). As you walk into your unit, you will be dazzled by the 18 foot ceilings which are adorned by a dramatic crystal chandeliers, exposed brick walls, beautifully enriched original wood floors or Victorian tiles, and the delicately preserved original fireplaces. Sink into a cushiony sleep with extra-plush top layers of our TempurPedic 100% foam and gel mattresses. Our antique furniture and interior design will take you back in time to the glory days of French Quarter Opulence. Enjoy complimentary champagne, coffee, snacks, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries during your stay.
Room 1 - Standard Book
The "Palace Loft” This 750 SF unit features French Quarter history at its finest, with high end luxury historic lofts. This Victorian suite is uniquely designed to make you feel like you're staying in the Grand Suite at the Hotel Plaza in Paris.
The uniqueness of this unit reveals that attention to detail. This suite is at the 1st floor and is close to the main entrance and central tropical courtyard - so to further enhance your experience, make your way to the tranquil water fountain and sip your coffee in the morning or wine in the evening while appreciating the beautiful architecture of the mansion. The kitchenette is equipped and furnished with all new appliances. It is designed to comfortably accommodate 6 guests, with one king bed, a queen bed and a trundle bed that can be used as two twin beds or combined to make another king size bed.
We offer daily housecleaning service upon request. If you display the housecleaning card on the outside of your door, our cleaning ladies will make your bed, empty your trash and provide new towels and toiletries.
Terms & Conditions
We look forward to having you as our guests, and appreciate that you will take good care of it during your stay, and would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation with the following House Rules:
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the house, including the balconies and front steps. Smoking IS allowed in the courtyard, however, we request that all smokers be respectful of sharing the space with other guests that may be bothered by smoke. Violation of this rule will result in a cleaning/disinfecting fee of $250.
• When sharing common areas of the house, please be courteous and respectful of all other guests.
• Please enter and leave the property in a quiet respectful manner. We ask that you use soft steps and please refrain from loud conversations in your room that may be overheard by other guests in their rooms.
• Quiet Time: There should be no loud noise after 11pm or before 9am.
• Unsafe activities are not allowed on balconies. Please do not lean on or hang over balconies.
• Only the guests that are part of the reservation are allowed on the property with prior consent from your Host. DO NOT give the security codes to anyone that is not part of the reservation.
• Towels, blankets, linens and bathrobes and to remain at the property at all times – please do not take them to parks or festivals, etc.
• The cleaning fee you paid covers normal cleaning services (trash removal, laundry, mopping, etc.), and you are not required to do any cleaning, however, if there will be an additional fee for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damage or missing items.
• Security Deposit: If there are and damaged or missing items after you check-out, an additional fee will be charged.
Payment is due if full upon booking.
100% refund when cancellation is within 24 hours. 50% refund up to 14 days before arrival. Refunds are forfeited if cancellation is within 14 days of arrival.