Heidi Motel - Helen
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017||Mon 04 Dec 2017||Tue 05 Dec 2017||Wed 06 Dec 2017||Thu 07 Dec 2017|
Deluxe Queen Double RoomPhotos Details
Deluxe King RoomPhotos Details
King Patio Suite StandardPhotos Details
Queen Windmill Suite StandardPhotos Details
King Windmill Hot Tub SuitePhotos Details
King Windmill Suite with Heart Shaped JacuzziPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The HEIDI MOTEL & WIND MILL SUITES is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. We are located across from Betty’s Country Store and within walking distance of the fine dining and shopping that Helen has to offer. In fact, we are the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a "Windmill Suite".
Your room includes wireless internet access, flat screen HD TV, a coffee maker, as well as beautiful mountain views with an abundance of fresh air. Our family will make every effort to ensure that your stay here is memorable.
- BBQ Area
- Mini Fridge
- Free Parking
Deluxe Queen Double Room Book
Need more space for more guests? Alpine Helen makes a great destination for a family getaway. Our Deluxe Queen Double rooms have lots of space and are located on the first and second level of the main motel. They include two queen size beds and sitting area with 32" flat screen HD television, cable, mini fridge, microwaves and wifi internet. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
Deluxe King Room Book
Imagine relaxing in Alpine Helen on a romantic getaway in walking distance of great bars and restaurants. Our Deluxe King rooms offers lots of space to accommodate a great getaway. These rooms are located on the first and second level of the main motel and include a king size bed and sitting area with 32" flat screen HD television, cable, mini fridge, microwaves, and wifi. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
King Patio Suite Standard Book
Picture yourself relaxing on your own private patio with a glass of wine and the one you love. The King Patio Suite is very large with 2 separate rooms. First you have a spacious living area with love seat, dining table, gas fireplace, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and 32” flat screen HD television, cable, and wifi throughout. Next, walk through to the large bedroom with a King size bed, 32" flat screen HD television, and full bathroom. This room is great for a romantic interlude, honeymoon, or special occasion. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
Queen Windmill Suite Standard Book
Ready for a spacious guest room where you can relax in one of our Windmill Suites? Our Queen Windmill Suite is perfect for a romantic getaway, honeymoon or special occasion. This room is very cozy with its vaulted ceiling and stained glass windows. It comes with a queen size bed, mini bar, gas fireplace, full bath with dual shower heads, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, 32" flat screen HD television, cable, and wifi. This Suite is a romantic hideaway with great comfort and the right luxuries to make your stay memorable. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
King Windmill Hot Tub Suite Book
Imagine stepping into a luxurious hot tub in our exclusive Windmill Suite after a long day of exploring the Alpine Village. Our King Windmill Hot Tub Suite offers vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows and a large space great for romantic getaways, including honeymoons and special occasions. This is one of our largest rooms with just over 500 square feet - pictures cannot do it justice. It is furnished with a King size bed, mini bar, dining area, gas fireplace, full bath, and a Heart Shaped Jacuzzi for two. Room also feature a mini fridge, coffee maker, 32" flat screen HD television, cable, and wifi. Located on the ground floor, this Suite balances great comfort with luxury to make your stay memorable. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
King Windmill Suite with Heart Shaped Jacuzzi Book
This is our most romantic hideaway affording great comfort and all the luxury to make your stay memorable. The King Windmill Suite with Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi offers guests with a vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows, and plenty of space great for that romantic rendezvous, honeymoon, or special occasion. This is one of our largest rooms at just over 500 square feet - pictures cannot do it justice. It is furnished with a King size bed, mini bar, dining area, gas fireplace, full bath, and a Heart Shaped Jacuzzi for two. Room also feature a mini fridge, coffee maker, 32" flat screen HD television, cable, and wifi. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions.
Terms & Conditions
• Any reservations made under false pretenses (In example failing to advise us about the total number of persons in your party including any children or failing to advise us if you have a pet/pets or any attempt to mislead or defraud the Heidi Motel will be subject to deposit forfeiture and reservation cancellation.
• Your special request, will be noted. We will try our best to accommodate your request but please know that it may not always be possible.
• Check In is 3:00P.M.
• Check Out is 11:00A.M. (If you choose to stay later without notifying the office, we will assume you would like a late check-out and will charge your card up to full price of a one night stay)
• If you are planning on being a Late Arrival, Early Check-In or Late Check-Out please notify and have arrangements made before 5 pm.
• Due to a normally high occupancy rate Thursday-Sunday there is no early check-in or late check-outs without prior Heidi Motel Management Approval.
• Any unregistered guests in a room can/will result in an additional charge of $25.00 plus tax per night, per extra person being charged onto the credit card of the registered guest. (Please stop by the office and register any guests Upon their arrival to avoid any additional charges/fees)
• Non-registered guests are not permitted to use/operate the outdoor deck, grills, or other motel amenities.
• If we discover any unauthorized visitors or undeclared occupants in your motel room, we will ask you to leave the premises immediately and there will be no refunds!
• No visitors allowed after 9:00p.m. on property unless with prior Management approval
• No more than 4 adults per room. Max Occupancy is based on State Fire Marshal Code.
• Only one vehicle is permitted on the premises per reservation. Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing any Additional Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, Etc. we may be able to located additional parking at another location.
• All of our rooms are NON-SMOKING.
• Smoking in the room violates our policies and will result in a $300.00 Deep Clean Fee being charged to the card on file.
• WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN ALL ROOMS!
• All pets are required to check-in at the Front Desk upon arrival at the property!
• There is a $25.00 per night charge for the 1st pet, additional pets are $20.00 per pet per stay.
• Pets are also not allowed to be left unattended in rooms and/or vehicles. Please keep your pet leashed while on property
• You will be charged additional fees for damages and/or cleaning services incurred to motel property by your pet.
• Pets must be walked in the Designated Pet Area (located on north side of motel) and owners must clean up after their pet.
• Certain breeds of pets and the number of pets per room is restricted by management. All pets staying at the Heidi Motel must be pre-approved before arrival.
• You may not clean fish or keep live marine life in any room.
• If you fail to register your pet and are found to have a pet in your room, you will be charged a fee of up to $150.00 and asked to vacate the property. No refund will be given.
• PLEASE NOTE: Biting or aggressive animals are not allowed, regardless of muzzle guard or cage. Pit Bulls are forbidden. Please adhere our policies so that we can continue to allow you to bring your four legged family member along!
• All reservations must be secured with a minimum deposit of one night’s stay by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, money order or personal check prior to check in 10 days in advance.
• The deposit holds a reservation for late arrival and is applied to the last night of the scheduled reservation. You will be responsible for payment of the entire reservation upon check-in.
• Special events or 4 or more nights may require full payment to hold your room.
• 2-Night Minimum is required on weekends depending on availability.
• Holidays and Special Event Weekends may require 3 or more Night Minimum.
• Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the date of arrival to receive a refund of your deposit.
• Failure to cancel a reservation within the given cancellation time frame or failure to arrive for your reservation will result in full charge to the card on file.
• In the case of No shows you will be charged the full reservation No refunds or credits.
• No refunds will be given for early departures, this includes inclement weather!