Heidi Motel - Helen
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017|
Queen Double Room StandardPhotos Details
King Single Room StandardPhotos Details
King Patio Suite StandardPhotos Details
Queen Windmill Suite StandardPhotos Details
King Hot-Tub Suite StandardPhotos Details
King Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi Suite StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The HEIDI MOTEL & WIND MILL SUITES is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. We are located across from Betty’s Country Store and within walking distance of the fine dining and shopping that Helen has to offer. In fact, we are the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a "Windmill Suite".
Your room includes wireless internet access, flat screen HD TV, a coffee maker, as well as beautiful mountain views with an abundance of fresh air. Our family will make every effort to ensure that your stay here is memorable.
- BBQ Area
- Mini Fridge
- Free Parking
Queen Double Room Standard Book
Alpine Helen makes a great destination for a family getaway. We are in walking distance of great restaurants and other attractions. Our two bed Queen rooms have lots of space and are located on the first and second level of the main motel. They include two Queen Size beds and sitting area with flat screen HD television, Mini Fridge, Microwaves and Wi-Fi internet.
King Single Room Standard Book
Imagine relaxing in Alpine Helen on a romantic getaway in walking distance of great bars and restaurants. Our King rooms as lots of space to accommodate a great getaway. These rooms are located on the first and second level of the main motel and include a one king size bed and sitting area with flat screen HD television, Mini Fridge, Microwaves and Wi-Fi internet.
King Patio Suite Standard Book
Picture yourself relaxing on your own private patio with a glass of wine and the one you love. This room is very large with 2 separate rooms. One is a large bed room with the King bed and a flat screen and Full Bathroom. The other is a large living area with love seat, recliner, table with four chairs, Gas fire place, mini Fridge, Microwave, coffee maker, two 32” Flat screen, Wi-Fi and an atmosphere of enjoyment This room is great for a romantic interlude, honeymoon or special occasion.
Queen Windmill Suite Standard Book
Our Queen Windmill Suite is perfect for a romantic getaway, honeymoon or special occasion. This room is very cozy with it has a vaulted ceiling and stained glass window. It comes with a Queen Size bed and a gas fireplace. It is also equipped with a full bath with duel shower heads a Mini Fridge, Microwave, coffee maker and flat screen Cable HD TV. This Suite is a romantic hideaway with great comfort and the right luxuries to make your stay memorable.
King Hot-Tub Suite Standard Book
This is one of our larges room with a square foot of over 500 feet. Pictures cannot do it justice. Imagine stepping in to a luxurious hot tub in our exclusive Windmill Suite after a long day of exploring the Alpine Village. Our Hot Tub Suite has vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows and a large space great for romantic getaways, including honeymoons and special occasions. This suite has a King size bed, gas fireplace, full bath and a full size Hot tub. It includes a refrigerator, coffee maker and a flat screen Cable HD TV.
King Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi Suite Standard Book
This is one of our larges room with a square foot of over 500 feet. Pictures cannot do it justice. The King Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi Suite has a vaulted ceiling and a stained glass windows and plenty of space great for that romantic rendezvous, honeymoon or special occasion. It is furnished with a King size bed, gas fireplace, full bath and a Heart Shaped Jacuzzi for two and comes with a refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen Cable HD TV. This is our finest most romantic hideaway affording great comfort and all the luxury to make your stay memorable.
Terms & Conditions
• Any reservations made under false pretenses (In example failing to advise us about the total number of persons in your party including any children or failing to advise us if you have a pet/pets or any attempt to mislead or defraud the Heidi Motel will be subject to deposit forfeiture and reservation cancellation.
• Your special request, will be noted. We will try our best to accommodate your request but please know that it may not always be possible.
• Check In is 3:00P.M.
• Check Out is 11:00A.M. (If you choose to stay later without notifying the office, we will assume you would like a late check-out and will charge your card up to full price of a one night stay)
• If you are planning on being a Late Arrival, Early Check-In or Late Check-Out please notify and have arrangements made before 5 pm.
• Due to a normally high occupancy rate Thursday-Sunday there is no early check-in or late check-outs without prior Heidi Motel Management Approval.
• Any unregistered guests in a room can/will result in an additional charge of $25.00 plus tax per night, per extra person being charged onto the credit card of the registered guest. (Please stop by the office and register any guests Upon their arrival to avoid any additional charges/fees)
• Non-registered guests are not permitted to use/operate the outdoor deck, grills, or other motel amenities.
• If we discover any unauthorized visitors or undeclared occupants in your motel room, we will ask you to leave the premises immediately and there will be no refunds!
• No visitors allowed after 9:00p.m. on property unless with prior Management approval
• No more than 4 adults per room. Max Occupancy is based on State Fire Marshal Code.
• Only one vehicle is permitted on the premises per reservation. Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing any Additional Vehicles, Trailers, Boats, Etc. we may be able to located additional parking at another location.
• All of our rooms are NON-SMOKING.
• Smoking in the room violates our policies and will result in a $300.00 Deep Clean Fee being charged to the card on file.
• WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN ALL ROOMS!
• All pets are required to check-in at the Front Desk upon arrival at the property!
• There is a $25.00 per night charge for the 1st pet, additional pets are $20.00 per pet per stay.
• Pets are also not allowed to be left unattended in rooms and/or vehicles. Please keep your pet leashed while on property
• You will be charged additional fees for damages and/or cleaning services incurred to motel property by your pet.
• Pets must be walked in the Designated Pet Area (located on north side of motel) and owners must clean up after their pet.
• Certain breeds of pets and the number of pets per room is restricted by management. All pets staying at the Heidi Motel must be pre-approved before arrival.
• You may not clean fish or keep live marine life in any room.
• If you fail to register your pet and are found to have a pet in your room, you will be charged a fee of up to $150.00 and asked to vacate the property. No refund will be given.
• PLEASE NOTE: Biting or aggressive animals are not allowed, regardless of muzzle guard or cage. Pit Bulls are forbidden. Please adhere our policies so that we can continue to allow you to bring your four legged family member along!
• All reservations must be secured with a minimum deposit of one night’s stay by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, money order or personal check prior to check in 10 days in advance.
• The deposit holds a reservation for late arrival and is applied to the last night of the scheduled reservation. You will be responsible for payment of the entire reservation upon check-in.
• Special events or 4 or more nights may require full payment to hold your room.
• 2-Night Minimum is required on weekends depending on availability.
• Holidays and Special Event Weekends may require 3 or more Night Minimum.
• Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the date of arrival to receive a refund of your deposit.
• Failure to cancel a reservation within the given cancellation time frame or failure to arrive for your reservation will result in full charge to the card on file.
• In the case of No shows you will be charged the full reservation No refunds or credits.
• No refunds will be given for early departures, this includes inclement weather!