Hyde Park Apartments
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Mon 19 Feb 2018||Tue 20 Feb 2018||Wed 21 Feb 2018||Thu 22 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018|
Double Studio StandardPhotos Details
Family Studio StandardPhotos Details
One Bedroom StandardDetails
Single Studio StandardDetails
Double Studio - Non RefundablePhotos Details
Family Studio- Non RefundablePhotos Details
One Bedroom - Non RefundableDetails
Single Studio- Non RefundableDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
18, Talbot Square
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Hyde Park Apartments
1. Check-Ins: Check-in time - 2:00 pm, Check-out time - 11:00 am and any early check-in or late check-out may be available on request – Need to inform well in advance.
2. Booking Deposits: Booking deposit of £200.00 charge will be taken from your card to guarantee your booking. Remaining amount will be taken at the time of check in
3. Payments: We require payment on arrival. A full payment is required on arrival. Credit card which was used to make the booking has to be presented at the time of check in.
4. Cancellation policy - Will apply according to your booking agencies. All bookings are non- transferable.
5. Identification: Need to provide a copy of valid identification on your booking Eg: Copy of Passport or Driving licence
6. Security deposit - On arrival your card will be authorised to cover against incidental breakages and damages or hold the cash until your end of stay.
7. CARD DETAILS FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT OR BALANCE PAYMENT
CARD NUMBER ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ EXP DATE ______/ _______
NAME ON THE CARD ______________________________________________________ CVC CODE ______________
Payments: We require payment on arrival. A full payment is required on arrival. Credit card which was used to make the booking has to be presented at the time of check in.