International Scholar Short Term Apartment
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 20 Apr 2018||Sat 21 Apr 2018||Sun 22 Apr 2018||Mon 23 Apr 2018||Tue 24 Apr 2018||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Full Kitchen
- Shared Kitchen
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
Terms & Conditions
AUTHORIZED DEPARTMENTAL REPRESENTATIVE MUST READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SIGN AT THE BOTTOM AND RETURN SIGNED DOCUMENT BY E-MAIL WITHIN ONE WEEK.
1. All occupants will attend an orientation upon arrival, prior to the distribution of keys. A photograph of each tenant will be taken by the Housing Services Office upon arrival. This photograph is necessary in the event that a tenant is locked out of the rental.
2. Tenant agrees to comply with all University policies and procedures.
3. Only one person can occupy each bedroom. No overnight guests are allowed.
4. Occupant agrees to maintain cleanliness in bathrooms, wash provided linen (sheets, towels, etc.), maintain kitchen cleanliness (washing/storing dishes, wiping down stove and counters, etc.), prepare the apartment for cleaning on the first and third Wednesdays of the month (clear kitchen counters of food and personal items, remove personal items from common areas (living room, bathrooms, kitchen).
5. No items that are part of the furnished apartment can be removed.
6. If keys are lost or stolen, the tenant must pay for change of locks.
7. Doors to the apartment or the exterior of the building cannot be propped open.
8. The University assumes no liability for lost or stolen items.
9. The tenant cannot make any changes to the rental property, including putting nails/screws in walls, painting, or changing window coverings, etc.
10. The tenant will not attach anything to windows or the exterior building.
11. The tenant accepts all responsibility for loss, damage, fire, or theft of personal property located in the Rental Property or storage units, as well as responsibility for damage to Rental Property and any furnishings done by tenant or tenant’s visitors. Any repairs to the property must be made by the Housing Services Office.
12. Not permitted:
• Waterbeds and personal laundry machines. There are pay-for-use laundry room machines available
• Smoking in the apartment or anywhere on the UCSF campus
• Barbeque grills
• Kitchen appliances (hot plates, etc.) except in the kitchen
• Overnight guests
• Noise that disturbs others
• Combustible materials like ammunition, fireworks, gasoline, etc.
• Firearms, any kinds of guns (including water guns), and lasers
• Battery-powered skateboards, scooters or similar equipment
13. Tenants will be given 24-hour notice if the Housing Services Office needs to enter the apartment, except in case of emergency.
14. This apartment is a private residence and cannot be used for business or commercial activities.
15. No parking is provided. Contact the UCSF Parking and Transportation Services for more information on parking.
16. All tenants’ personal property must be stored in the bedrooms specifically and solely assigned to the tenant.
17. Tenant is responsible for the rental property until the check out process (as specified by the Housing Services Office) has been completed.
18. Final checkout time is 11:00am on the checkout day.
19. If the tenant fails to vacate by the move-out date, the tenant is responsible for any damages or costs as a result of the delayed move-out.
20. The tenant will be billed for damages within 21 days of the move-out. If the tenant is not reachable, the sponsoring department will be billed.
21. If tenant fails to abide by this agreement, the Housing Services Office may require immediate removal of the tenant.
BY SIGNING BELOW, THE DEPARTMENT AGREES TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO COMMUNICATE THEM TO THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLAR/S (TENANT/S) AS WELL AS ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY VIOLATION OF SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Signature and Date
Payment will be charged through the unit COA upon booking.
30 day cancellation with full refund minus $50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations less than 30 days prior to move in date or early departures will not receive refund unless space is re-booked. $50 cancellation fee also applies.