The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 20 Nov 2017||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017|
50% OFF PROMO RATEDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to Niagara Falls, NY most relaxing and positive Bed & Breakfast!
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in is at 4pm unless prior arrangements are made.
2. Guests will comply to our Conditions from moment of arrival.
3. Guests will need to present Government Issued ID and credit card for house copy of reservation.
1. No later than 12pm.
2. Check-outs after 12pm will be charged a full day rate thereafter unless prior arrangement have been made.
Close and lock guest room door upon final exit.
Room rates are based upon 2 person occupancy and breakfast. Each additional person in room will be assessed an additional charge. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes and fees.
Confirmed reservations require the following:
1. Online Reservation.
2. A valid credit/debit card number.
3. 18 years of age or older.
4. Guests are responsible for payment of entire reservation regardless of arrival or departure times.
5. Within 24 hours prior to check-in, Guests are financially responsible for 1st day of reservation, regardless if Guest terminates stay for any reason.
6. Innkeeper reserves the right to cancel any reservation, at any time, with full refund of any money paid by Guests.
1. Alcohol: Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed. For Guests abusing this privilege (as determined by Innkeeper), Guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
2. No Animals
3. Combustibles: The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s), the home or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
4. Cooking: Cooking is not allowed in the guest room(s).
5. Food & Beverage Consumption: Please clean up afterwards so that other guests may enjoy their stay as well.
6. Footwear Indoors: For the health and safety of our Guests, no dirty or wet footwear is to be worn in the house. Prior to entering the home, footwear is to be inspected and if required, use the footwear cleaning station found near the side entrance.
7. Kitchen: For the health and safety of our guests, please clean up after use. Guests have access to the refrigerator and can label their food if necessary.
8. Quiet Time: Quiet time is between 10pm and 7am.
9. Signage: Guests are to observe all signage as posted. Do not enter areas signed “Private,” “Private Entrance”, “Do Not Enter”, or “Private Quarters.”
10. Smoking: The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast is a smoke free environment. There is zero tolerance for smoking in the house. If a Guest smokes in the house, they will be asked to leave immediately without a refund, AND be responsible for a two (2) night room fee (for loss of room use while the room is being cleaned), PLUS a minimum $200 cleaning fee.
1. Innkeeper reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of these Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast. Guests asked to leave will be charged for entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by the Innkeeper.
2. The security features in place at The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed &
Breakfast are meant to deter casual interlopers and are meant to ensure
Guests safety and provide Guests privacy. Guests will not hold The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast and/or owner liable for any damaged or missing Guests property or valuables, or for Guests safety.
3. It is the Guests responsibility to inform the Innkeeper of any special health issues or concerns they have that the Innkeeper would need to be made aware of to insure the health and safety of the Guests stay.
The credit/debit card used to make the reservation will be charged in full the day of arrival for reservation if no other credit/debit card is made available.
All fees assessed herein will be charged to the credit/debit card used to make the reservation.
1. For cancellations of reservations prior to 24 hours of check-in, Guests will not be charged.
2. For cancellations of reservations occurring within 24 hours of stay the following policy applies:
2.1 For stays of one (1) or two (2) nights, the Guest will be responsible for a fee of one (1) night’s rate per room.
2.2 For stays three (3) nights or longer, the Guest will be responsible for a fee of one-third (1/3) the total reservation.
3. No refunds for early departures.
4. For reservations not cancelled and not honored, Guest will be responsible for the entire reservation.