Mount Logan Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 20 Mar 2019||Thu 21 Mar 2019||Fri 22 Mar 2019||Sat 23 Mar 2019||Sun 24 Mar 2019||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019|
The Old Gold Rush Cabin StandardDetails
Mount Logan Suite StandardDetails
Mount Kennedy Budget Shared Bathroom StandardDetails
Mount Hubbard Budget Shared Bathroom StandardDetails
Mount King George Family Dbl Queen StandardDetails
Mount Vancouver Deluxe Queen StandardDetails
Mount Martha Black Yurt StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Fire Pit
- ATV Trail
- Hot Tub
- Pet friendly
- Coffee Pot
- Wheel Chair Access
- Mountain Biking
- BBQ Area
- Complimentary Wifi
- Dog Friendly
- Non-Smoking Property
- BBQ Area- Propane Grills
- Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Free Breakfast
- Dry Sauna
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Conference Facilities
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Crib - Upon Request
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Outdoor Seating
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Snowmobile Trail
- Dining Room
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- French Translation General
- Hiking Trails
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MOUNT LOGAN LODGE
Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice
(March 16, 2019)
1. Check in time is after 3.00 pm; however we will try to accommodate earlier occupancy with prior agreement. If you know you will have a late check in; please do give us a call to let us know!
2. Check out is 11.00 am, if you wish to leave your car in the driveway please discuss this with the lodge as other guests could require the parking area.
3. A great cooked breakfast is available in the lounge between 7h30 to 9h30 in the spring/summer months and 8h00 to 10 in our winter/spring months. You must let us know what time you would like to have breakfast.
4. We do offer meals at Mount Logan Lodge but we do prefer advance notice; staying at the lodge does not guarantee a place at our table. Call or email to let us know to be sure!
5. The Lodge is open to resident guests only. All guests need to make reservations to dine at the lodge. The lodge facilities are provided for the use of resident guests only. The lodge facilities and grounds are not available to any other people without the express agreement of the owners.
6. Lights in the entrance vestibule and front porch are automatic and we ask that any guest going to bed late to turn off the remaining lights in the guest kitchen and in the living room area. Mount Logan Lodge kitchen is not for the use of residential guests after hours.
7. Due to the design of the Lodge, we request that you take other guests enjoyment into consideration especially with regard to noise.
8. Guests staying at the lodge, yurt and cabin have use of the hot tubs and sauna.
9. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please ask if you have any special requirements or request, we will try and accommodate you.
10. The lodge is pet friendly and we allow pets on a pre-arranged basis, to be catered for in the rental bedroom. Room bookings are only entered into on the understanding that owners agree to the following conditions. We request that suitable bedding/cage/Kennel is brought with you.
Pets are allowed in your rented bedroom, please make sure that pets are dry and their paws/feet are clean before bringing them to your room.
Pets are not allowed upstairs in Mount Logan lodge communal communal area.
Please clean up after your pet, if you require plastic bags please ask the owners. There is a garbage bin on the front deck for disposal
Owners pay for any damage caused by their pet. $100 damage deposit will be requested upon arrival.
The lodge does not offer pet sitting services and owners are responsible for their pets while at the lodge.
Pets that are left in rooms should ideally be crated and are not allowed on the beds or in the baths. We reserve the right to ask guests not to leave pets unattended if they are noisy in the owners absence.
If pets are aggressive or interrupt the enjoyment of other guests, we reserve the right to ask guests to remove the animal (if the guest are not around we reserve the right to remove pets from the bedroom); Guests may be asked to leave the lodge under section 11 of the General terms of business in extreme circumstances, no refunds are given under these circumstances.
We charge an additional cleaning charge of $25.00 for each bedroom per stay per room (per animal) or $35 for (2) and reserve the right to charge a fee of $200.00 deep clean if the room is soiled or the bed linens have been obviously dirtied by pets.
11. Mount Logan Lodge accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), or cash, please settle your bill before leaving. Bills with restaurant usage on that are not settled before departure will have a 18% gratuity added to food and drink.
12. We would recommend that you bring slippers for your stay and would appreciate you removing your outdoor shoes and leaving them in the entrance vestibule before going to your room or in the main communal area of the Lodge.
13. Booking accommodation does not guarantee seating at our table at night for dinner. Please book any night you wish to dine.
1. All rates are net non-commissionable.
2. Rates are valid only for dates quoted and subject to change prior to receiving the confirmation deposit.
3. Room booking does not occur until the online booking is received. No verbal holds.
4. Special room requests are noted but not guaranteed.
5. Parking on the Lodge property is at the guest’s liability and Mount Logan Lodge does not accept any liability for goods lost or stolen from vehicles or outside the lodge.
6. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred to the Lodge during their stay.
7. All rooms and non designated smoking areas in the lodge are non-smoking. A minimum fine of $200 applies per infraction.
8. We will try to honor all original booking conditions when a stay is changed, however we can’t guarantee price or configuration of rooms.
9. All accommodation is subject to availability. We reserve the right to change room configuration due to unforeseen difficulties.
10. Mount Logan Lodge cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Acts of God, strikes, weather, aircraft delays or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Mount Logan Lodge will endeavour to provide all services as shown in the Package description, however all activities are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled, postponed or changed at the sole discretion of Mount Logan Lodge. In case of force majeure such as flight cancelations or delays, travel disruptions, weather delays or forces beyond its control Mount Logan Lodge is not liable to refund any moneys paid.
11. In the event of non compliance of the terms of business or abusive behavior by guests of Mount Logan Lodge reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the premises. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
12. We strongly suggest that all of our guests consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancelation penalties.
13. All our rooms are different. Please make sure you read the description of the room you have chosen before you book!
GROUP DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
An accurate and detailed itinerary and rooming list with any special requirements must be provided to the lodge 10 days prior to arrival.
A phone call is requested one day prior to arrival to reconfirm details.
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that estimates can not reduce by more than 10% in value. In the event that a client wishes to reduce an estimated value by more than 10%, Mount Logan Lodge reserves the right to charge 90% of the agreed estimated or the $2000.00 minimum charge fee which ever is greater.
A minimum charge of $2500.00 + taxes and 18% gratuity is charged for exclusivity of Mount Logan Lodge. Rooms will be let to other guests unless the room exclusivity package is also taken, a 2 night minimum stay is required. Mount Logan Lodge reserves the right to decline the room exclusivity package. The exclusivity package includes: all rooms in the lodge, the main area, the yurt and cabin. All breakfasts, morning coffee and tea with snacks. Max. occupancy: 20pp
Extra: lunch and dinners.
The individual, company or travel agency responsible for the booking of an individual reservation must secure payment with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card at the time of booking.
A valid credit card is required at the time of booking. 30% deposit will be required for all our packages; full payment will be required 30 days before due date;
30% of the total cost of the reservation is processed as a non-refundable deposit.
In the event that a booking must be cancelled we will try and re-sell the room/s, if successful we will reimburse the cost less a 30% administration fee.
All rates and packages are subject to change without notice;
Extra person charge (16 years and over) is $20.00 CAD per night + tax;
Children under 16 years of age stay free when accompanied by a parent or guardian in the same room;
Room rates and packages listed do not include 5% Goods & Services Tax.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS for Functions, groups
A payment of 30% of the agreed estimated is required as a non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation and make the booking firm.
The 70% remaining balance of the agreed estimated is required 30 days prior to arrival and will be charged directly to the credit card given for deposit. Pre dated cheques may be left with us to cash.
All function accommodations and venue space must be confirmed with final payment made 30 days prior to arrival. Your reservation may be moved, changed or cancelled without notice if the final payment is not made 30 days before the event.Mount Logan Lodge will use its best endeavours to obtain the final payment and will inform clients of changes to the booking due to non payment. In the event of cancellation of rooms, there are no refunds on payments unless there has been an overpayment.
Cancellation charges (outside cancellation window) are equal to one night's room charge plus applicable taxes.
Cancellations on guaranteed bookings (October 1 to May 31): must be received no later than 6 p.m. three days prior (72 hours) to arrival to avoid cancellation fees. Cancellation fees are equal to one night's room charge plus applicable taxes. See below for the special cancellation policy for the Summer Season;
Cancellations on guaranteed bookings (SUMMER SEASON June 1 to September 30): must be received no later than 6 p.m. seven days prior (72 hours) to arrival to avoid cancellation fees. Cancellation fees are equal to one night's room charge plus applicable taxes;
A no show: one night’s room charge plus applicable taxes.
Separate cancelation fees may apply for groups or our package elements such as flights, dogsledding, snowmobiling tours, photography tours etc…
Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice