Oakland Manor House Inn
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 20 Jan 2019||Mon 21 Jan 2019||Tue 22 Jan 2019||Wed 23 Jan 2019||Thu 24 Jan 2019||Fri 25 Jan 2019||Sat 26 Jan 2019||Sun 27 Jan 2019||Mon 28 Jan 2019||Tue 29 Jan 2019||Wed 30 Jan 2019||Thu 31 Jan 2019||Fri 01 Feb 2019||Sat 02 Feb 2019|
Innkeepers Apartment StandardDetails
|Deluxe Rooms - Available for a one night stay.|
Speakeasy Room #1Photos Details
Mermaid Room #4Photos Details
|Deluxe Suites - Minimum two-night stay.|
Peacock Suite #3Photos Details
Sage Suite #2Photos Details
|Deluxe Master Suite - Dog friendly, handicap access, minimum two-night stay.|
Grace’s Suite Room #5Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
For a relaxing getaway, the Oakland Manor House has five overnight bed and breakfast rooms with private bath, each with its own theme to represent an area attraction or the history of the surrounding area.
- Iron On Request
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Bicycle Parking
- USB Plugs
- Free Breakfast
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Property
- Guest Lounge
- Dining Room
- Gift Shop
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Lawn Chairs
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hiking Trails
- Coffee Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Interconnecting Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Luggage Storage
- Internet Access
- Yoga Room
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Outdoor Seating
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Wheel Chair Access
- BBQ Area
- Conference Facilities
- Free Parking
- Meeting Room
- BBQ Area- Propane Grills
Innkeepers Apartment Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Fridge - Fullsize
- 1 Queen Bed
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Bathrobe on Request
- Broadband Internet Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Queen Bed
- Interconnecting rooms
- Mini Fridge
- Free Breakfast
- Internet Access
- Complimentary European Breakfast
- Wireless Internet
- Free Toiletries
- BBQ Area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
- Air conditioned
Speakeasy Room #1 Book
This intimate art deco designed room with its hand painted angel trumpets and brick secret passage gives homage to the era that shifted American social life and in which our home was presumed to have been built. The 1920s roared and so did prohibition. We can only imagine the secrets, dancing, music and raucous celebrations that were held in our sleepy town that Al Capone was rumored to have frequented and may have even buried some of his loot.
This cozy second-floor room overlooks our large live oaks and Lake Apopka. It has one queen size bed that can sleep two adults. Follow the hush-hush passage into your large private bathroom with copper walls and a full bath with soaking tub and shower. Release your own inhibitions by relaxing into our Speakeasy.
Mermaid Room #4 Book
In 1947 mermaids made their way to central Florida to the nearby Weeki Wachee Springs. The longest running underwater extravaganza continues presently at this small roadside underwater theater in which we give homage. Embrace the mystery and enchantment that is the mermaid as you surround yourself under the décor of these sirens in our queen size bed. Peep through the porthole to your soul and dream.
This second-floor room has a full bath with soaking tub and shower. It can also be rented with the Peacock room as there is an adjoining door that can be utilized.
Peacock Suite #3 Book
This majestic room was designed with our favorite flamboyant local bird in mind. As the sun fades, if you listen closely, you will hear their calling. Peacocks roam our town freely and are certainly a sight to behold. They are the epitome of beauty.
This graceful animal offers lessons about self-love, honor, integrity and the importance of facing life’s challenges as well as the unknown with courage and confidence. When the peacock struts gracefully into your life you may be entering a time of rebirth.
Embrace your own unique, beautiful self as this lush, second-floor room welcomes you with its lovely view of the live oaks and Lake Apopka. It has one queen size bed and a separate dressing area from the bathroom with a standup shower. This room can also connect to our Mermaid room through an adjoining door for larger parties or to have the luxury of two attached rented spaces.
Sage Suite #2 Book
Sage is one of the most important Native American ceremonial plants and this room was designed to honor those that protected the spirit of this land long before our arrival. There is a rich ancestral Native American history that permeates our grounds that we remember with deep regard.
Feel your own sacred self as you retire into the well-lit cave with hand painted spirit animals surrounding a tranquil queen size bed that will sleep two adults on our second floor. This is one of our larger rooms that also has a sitting area and can accommodate another single bed at an additional cost. A small, private full bath with soaking tub and shower can help release any tension.
Grace’s Suite Room #5 Book
This room is our largest and most luxurious in honor of the most gracious and exotic women our town has ever known. Grace Mather-Smith, a Chicago trained opera singer and actress, hit this sleepy town like a bombshell and would forever be the matriarch and spirit in which we showcase our Inn. Her dedication to community and love for life can be felt in every room but especially here in this first-floor suite.
There is approximately 600 square feet of space with a King size bed. Additional sleeping options can be arranged for more guests. There is a large soaking, jetted tub that overlooks the oaks in addition to a large modern shower built for two. There is also a separate entrance to the rear gardens. This room sits right next to the chef’s kitchen in case you need a midnight snack.
Terms & Conditions
OAKLAND MANOR HOUSE RULES
1. Check-in time is from 4:00 and 7:00 PM and checkout time is at 11:00 AM. If you plans require special arrangements, please contact the Innkeeper at (407) 614-8219 or email@example.com.
2. The main entrance, off of the parking lot, is the door to the right at the top of the ramp. Once inside the screened-in porch, the main entrance door is on the left.
3. Guests are issued a door key code for the duration of their stay at the Oakland Manor House. The four-digit codes that will open the main entrance door and the guest’s room door.
4. The Innkeeper resides on the premises and can be reached at any time, day or night, by phone or text, (812) 345-4353, in case of an emergency.
5. Three guest phones are available that are located: 1) on the desk in the lobby, 2) in the main kitchen, and 3) in the upstairs lounge. Emergency numbers, the property address, the innkeepers contact info, the Wi-Fi password and other important information are posted on cards next to each of the phones.
6. Free Wi-Fi networks are available, one called Oakland Manor House, and the other, Oakland Manor House 5G. The password for both networks is: OMH34760
7. Inn guests can make themselves at home everywhere in the Oakland Manor House or its surrounding grounds, unless there is a “Private’ sign or a door is closed and / or locked.
8. There is an upstairs guest lounge that is equipped with a small refrigerator, a microwave, bottled water, coffee and tea. Guests are not permitted on the balcony off the upstairs lounge; the exit door there is for emergency use only.
9. Oakland Manor House’s quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM, Sunday through Thursday, and on weekends and holidays, 11:00 PM until 9:00 AM. In consideration of others, please do not use speakers on personal devices (computers, notebooks, cell phones or any other multimedia devices) without wearing ear phone, headset or placing the audio speaker on mute.
10. Coffee and tea are available at 7:30 AM in the kitchen on the main level. A continental breakfast buffet is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. You can dine in the adjoining breakfast nook, or in the dining room or on any of the porches.
11. Bicycles, fishing poles, binoculars, lawn chairs and other items may be available - check for availability. Rental fees may apply.
12. The Oakland Manor House Inn is not suitable for children (18 years old or under). If / when the property is rented in its entirety, to a family or a group, children may be permitted with prior approval of the Innkeeper, but they must be supervised at all times.
13. The Oakland Manor House is a non-smoking and drug-free environment. Any violation will be cause for dismissal from the property without consideration. Additionally, no candles or any other open flame devices are permitted on the premises.
14. Generally, animals are NOT allowed at the Inn. WITH PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL from the Innkeeper, a small pet is allowed WHEN THE GUEST RENTS ROOM #5, Grace’s Suite. That suite is located on the main level at the back of the house and is equipped with a private entry, a pet door that leads onto a porch and a fenced-in back yard. Additional pet cleaning fees ($25) may apply.
15. Articles removed from the rooms or the property, accept for the complimentary toiletries, will be subjected to a charge for the replacement costs. Furthermore, any damages to furniture, fixtures, or to the house or grounds, due to negligence, or misuse, will be billed to the credit card on file.
The Oakland Manor House requires pre-payment for room reservations when the rooms are booked.
The Oakland Manor House (OMH) is small family-owned boutique inn with only five rooms. We get deeply involved in preparations for every aspect of our guests’ stay, well in-advance of their reservation date. As a result, cancellations have a significant impact on our business.
Cancellations are free if we receive your cancellation in 30 or more days prior to your check-in date.
When you cancel a reservation in less than 30 days but more that 14 days of your stay, we will issue you a refund, minus $25 per day to cover credit card processing fees, handling time and booking commissions (if any).
We do not issue refunds if you cancel your reservations less than seven (7) days prior to the date you are scheduled to arrive. Based on the circumstances, we may issue you a gift certificate for the days you reserved but could not come.
No refunds are issued for a ‘No Show’ reservation.
For group reservations or events, please call the Oakland Manor House, 407.614.8219, with any reservation changes. The cancellation policy will be subject to the agreed to terms and may require additional cancellation fees.
Finally, if you reserved a room using a gift certificate, a $25 cancellation may be charged to the balance of the gift certificate.