Glamping @ P3 Lake Louisa
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 03 Jun 2023||Sun 04 Jun 2023||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023|
Luxury CareFree Campsite Standard RatePhotos Details
Eco-Tent StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Luxury CareFree Campsites offer the perfect balance of outdoor adventure, and comfort. Luxury sites offer a 'glamping' experience that will provide all the comforts of home while you make memories of a lifetime. A short drive from Orlando, this 4,500 acre state park is noted for its beautiful lakes, rolling hills, scenic landscape, and numerous opportunities for outdoor activities. With an abundance of ways to explore and enjoy the park, there is something for everyone at Lake Louisa. Visitors can enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, guided eco-tours, guided horseback trail rides, picnic and barbecue areas, a playground for children, and many more outdoor adventures!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Pet friendly
- Hiking Trails
Luxury CareFree Campsite Standard Rate Book
Standard rates for this room
- Mood Lighting
- Air conditioned
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dogs Accepted
- Patio Chairs
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Linen Provided
- 1 Queen Bed
- Fire Pit
- Guest Laundry (Charges Apply)
- Wilderness View
- Outdoor Setting
Terms & Conditions
1. There is a maximum of eight (8) people per Luxury site and (two) 4 people per Eco-Tent. This includes children and infants. Please double check the occupancy and sleeping arrangements for the tent size you have chosen. Sleeping arrangements are not provided for each site maximum, and additional bedding will need to be planned for.
2. Only registered campers are allowed in the campground overnight. Guests must leave by sunset. You may NOT share the gate code with anyone that is not staying overnight.
3. Dogs may accompany you at your campsite for an additional fee of $25 per dog per night. Dogs are strictly prohibited from getting onto the furniture or beds. Allowing dogs onto the bedding will result in an additional cleaning fee of $50.
4. All vehicles must park in designated parking areas. Keep all vehicles off the grass.
5. Please keep your fire contained to the fire ring. Firewood can be purchased at the Camper Canteen.
6. If you have any pets, they must be kept on a 6ft hand-held leash at all times. You must pick up and properly dispose of your pet’s feces. Pets are not permitted in the swimming or cabin areas.
7. Quiet time is 10pm. This means that your noise level should not be able to be heard while in a neighboring campsite, regardless of whether the campsite is occupied or not.
8. Check out is 11:00am. You may remain in the park past your checkout time, but you must vacate the site no later than 11:00am.
9. You must remove ALL waste, trash, and other items from your campsite prior to checking out. If your campsite is not left in the condition you found it, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to your card on file.
10. You may not remove any items for decor from your campsite. Missing items or decor will be charged to the card on file.
Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
COVID Policy: reservations made on or after 2/7/22 are not eligible for refunds due to Covid related travel interruptions. If the primary booker is sick with Covid, rescheduling will be offered without penalty if a positive Covid test can be provided with a test date of 10 days or less prior to check-in and includes the name of the person who made the reservation.
Reservations are eligible for a full refund if cancelled prior to 30 days before your check-in date.
Reservations are eligible for a 50 % refund within 30 days of your check-in date.
Reservation are not eligible for a refund within 7 days of your check-in date.
Reservations may be rescheduled, based on availability, prior to 7 days before your check-in date without penalty. Rescheduling within 7 days of your check-in date may be arranged with a transfer fee equal to one night at the current advertised rate.