|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Mon 19 Feb 2018||Tue 20 Feb 2018||Wed 21 Feb 2018||Thu 22 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018|
Double Room - Single OccupancyPhotos Details
Double Room - Double OccupancyPhotos Details
Triple Room StandardPhotos Details
Quad Room StandardPhotos Details
5 Bedded room StandardPhotos Details
6 Bedded room StandardPhotos Details
7 Bedded room StandardPhotos Details
Double room with external private bathroom StandardDetails
Apartment 23 StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
is located in the very heart of Prague’s Old Town, in a house with a picturesque arcade immediately next to the famous Havel Market.
It is a location with a mysterious history of more than a thousand years. Its genius loci keeps all the secrets from the past, when noble Prague was the heart of medieval Europe and the residence of rulers, carefully hidden behind the building’s walls.
Thanks to our location between the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square, you are within easy reach of everything that is exceptional and grandiose in Prague. When weaving your way through the enchanting lanes of the Old Town, you will pass cozy cafés, romantic nooks, stylish restaurants and countless nightclubs. Directly from the guesthouse’s entrance, you can join the Royal Route, which will lead you over the Charles Bridge to Prague Castle with a unique view of the entire city.
Working hours: Mon – Sun 9 AM – 8 PM
Check-in: 2 PM (check-in for arrivals at night can be arranged)
Check-out: 11 AM
A friendly team of receptionists, ready to answer all of your questions at any time, awaits you!
Our rooms are located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of a historic building without a lift and their total capacity is 46 beds. We offer accommodation in single to seven-bed rooms with their own facilities and in a six-bed dorm-type room.
The standard equipment of all the rooms includes a refrigerator, an electric kettle and basic utensils. In addition, each bed in the dorm-type room has its own lockable storage box. The guesthouse has an intimate atmosphere.
You can use the free-of-charge safe at the reception desk to protect your valuables.
A child’s bed with linens is available.
The guesthouse is also suitable for group accommodation and school trips.
At the reception, it is possible to order breakfast for CZK 160/person/day.
We can arrange trips, cultural events or tourist services for you.
In the entire guesthouse, it is possible to use our free-of-charge access to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
Well-behaved pets are welcome.
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary Wifi
- Hair Dryer
Terms & Conditions
Payment possible by card or cash (CZK or EUR).
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
In case of Non-refundable reservation: please note, if the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- the reception is opened from 9 am to 8 pm.
- check-in time: possible from 2 pm
- check-out time: 11 am
- you may store your luggage in our reception before check-in and after check-out
· Late arrival:
- if you arrive after 8 pm you will find a note on the door of the reception stating where to pick up your keys - it is at the reception of Hotel Golden Age(Havelská 18)
- this hotel is located just across the street from our pension.
- all you have to do is to tell the receptionist on duty your name and you will get the keys to your room in Pension Tara
- next morning please come to check-in to our reception
- please be careful where you exchange your money
- we would like to recommend an exchange office called Exchange which is located in Kaprova street (5 minutes away from Pension Tara). This exchange doesn’t have commission. For more information go to http://www.exchange.cz/
· Taxi, tours and other activities:
- if you are interested in booking a taxi, please fill out following booking form and send it back to us:
Company operating the flight:
Number of the flight:
Arrival date and time:
Price for the car: 650 CZK (for 1-4 persons) or 1000 CZK (for 5-8 persons); the price is lower compared to the taxi companies which you can get directly at the airport
- our pension is situated just in the city center where it is residential parking only
- we would like to recommend to park your car at the following parking places which are in walking distance or easily reachable by public transport
Ø the nearest one is Parking Rudolfinum (Address: Alsovo nabrezi 12, Prague 1, tel.: +420 222 328 687). Rudolfinum is very close to our pension - about 10 minutes walk. Approximate price for the parking is 660 CZK / 24hours.
Ø another possibility is parking in the underground garages of the shopping center Palladium, 15 minutes from our pension. The price is 700 CZK / 24 hours. (See more information about parking in Palladium on http://www.parkoviste.cz/en/site/uvodni_strana.htm)
Ø if you would like to pay less, there is low budget parking called "Park and Ride" for 150 CZK / night reachable by public transport. You would required to use subway and spend 15 minutes on getting back. It is not in the walking distance. (More information on http://www.dpp.cz/en/p-r-facilities/)