|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Tue 13 Nov 2018||Wed 14 Nov 2018||Thu 15 Nov 2018||Fri 16 Nov 2018||Sat 17 Nov 2018||Sun 18 Nov 2018||Mon 19 Nov 2018||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018|
Single Room StandardPhotos Details
Double Room StandardPhotos Details
King/Twin StandardPhotos Details
Triple Room StandardPhotos Details
Triple Room Studio with Kitchenette StandardPhotos Details
Family Room StandardPhotos Details
Double Room Single OccupancyPhotos Details
King/Twin Single OccupancyPhotos Details
King/Twin plus sofa bed studio StandardPhotos Details
Family Room Single OccupancyPhotos Details
Triple Room Single OccupancyPhotos Details
Triple Room Studio with Kitchenette Single OccupancyPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to the Rye Court Hotel. We are a small family run boutique hotel close to the town centre of High Wycombe. We offer 17 beautifully re-furbished rooms with all the facilities you will need to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Hair Dryer
- HD Cable Channels
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Broadband Internet Access
Terms & Conditions
• Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
• You must inform the hotel if you intend to check in later than 9 pm. Arrivals any later than 11 pm will incur a £10 surcharge.
• A security deposit of GBP 75 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
• Please inform Rye Court Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time.
• Prices advertised are per room per night and include VAT.
• Correctness of information supplied is the responsibility of the person making the booking and should be reviewed at the time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. Rye Court Hotel cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
• All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
• Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by e-mail or by telephone on Line + 44 (0) 1494 450101.
• Prices are subject to change. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
• For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Rye Court Hotel that you irrevocably authorise Rye Court Hotel to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
• Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
• We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the client requirements.
• Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
• Full payment is taken at least two days prior to arrival.
• If the reservation is being made with a corporate credit card and the guest checking in is not the card holder then a separate email must be sent to email@example.com stating that the full amount should be charged to card provided quoting the booking reference number and the last 4 digits of credit/debit card.
• A security deposit of GBP 50 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
• Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit or debit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. If you subsequently check out before your reserved date of departure, no refund will be offered.
• Any person or entity making a booking with the hotel will responsible for the full cost of accommodation until the guest has checked out and returned the keys to the hotel.
• Check-in beyond 10pm may be facilitated subject to a surcharge.
• Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty if we are notified by 11am 2 days prior to your day of arrival. For example if your arrival day is Wednesday then you must cancel before 11am on Monday. Thereafter, the full cost of your stay (excluding breakfast if applicable) will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation. If you wish to pay for your reservation by cash then your card will only be charged in case of no-show, incidentals or damage caused to our property during your stay.
• No-show bookings will incur the full cost of your stay.