St. Dominic Village
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 30 Mar 2023||Fri 31 Mar 2023||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023||Wed 05 Apr 2023||Thu 06 Apr 2023||Fri 07 Apr 2023||Sat 08 Apr 2023||Sun 09 Apr 2023||Mon 10 Apr 2023||Tue 11 Apr 2023||Wed 12 Apr 2023|
Small Suite StandardPhotos Details
Large Suite StandardPhotos Details
Single Room/Couple StandardPhotos Details
Respite StayPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Angel House is an extension of the mission of St. Dominic Village, A Senior Care Community. It provides housing for individuals who are in need of an affordable, safe environment while receiving treatment in the Texas Medical Center.
It can also accommodate family members who are here to assist loved ones while they receive treatment. Angel House is located on the grounds of St. Dominic Village, a gated community with 24-hour guard services at the entrance of the facility.
- Mini Market On-site
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Complimentary Wifi
- Dog Friendly
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Cable TV
- TV Room
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Security Parking
- Outdoor Seating
Terms & Conditions
1. The nightly rental rate for this furnished room is currently $ 75 for Single/Couple Occupancy Studio, $100 for Small Suite, $125 for Large Suite . Payment is due upon check-in or weekly for stays longer than 7 days.
2. We provide light housekeeping once per week. This does not include laundry services. You are responsible for washing your linens during your stay. If you are using the laundry, please be sure you are through by 9:00 p.m. in consideration of those trying to rest.
3. St. Dominic Village is a NON-SMOKING community. For Angel House guests that do smoke, there is a designated smoking area outside of the Administration Building.
4. NO PETS are allowed in the rooms, including visitors’ pets, unless it is a service animal.
5.. This room may be occupied by a maximum of two persons. This room may not be rented out by the tenant nor occupied by an individual not directly involved with the care of the patient.
6. St. Dominic Village has a right to enter the room to respond to your request, make repairs and replacements, leave notices and to confirm residency.
7. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend St. Dominic Village and its representative, employees, officers and directors from any and all losses, costs, expenses and damages including attorney’s fees and court costs, incurred as a result of any personal injury, property loss, or damage caused by, or arising from, your occupancy of the room. You agree that this agreement may not be assigned, and you agree you cannot sublease this room.
8. You agree to abide by the St. Dominic Village House Rules, hereby made a part of this agreement, these rules in the Welcome Booklet in your room.
9. There is a $100 fee for any key not returned to St. Dominic Village during checkout. This fee will be assessed to your credit card after departure.
10. There is a $25 fee for any declined charges related to your credit card.
Payment is made at time of booking with Credit or Debit Card.
Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before Reservation and a Full Refund will be provided within 3-10 business days for Credit and Debit Cards. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your scheduled stay are subject to full price booking fee. Please call if you have any questions.