The Full Moon Ranch and Retreat
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019||Wed 03 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019||Fri 05 Apr 2019||Sat 06 Apr 2019||Sun 07 Apr 2019|
Full Moon Ranch and Retreat - Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Featured in Country Home Magazine! Full Moon Ranch is perched at the top of a ranch road in the lovely hill country town of Dripping Springs, TX. The main house serves as the entertaining area with the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
All of the bedrooms are in separate detached cabins/rooms.
There is a wrap around porch that faces a courtyard garden and a back porch with views for miles and amazing sunsets.
This rental is for the private enjoyment of the entire ranch and it's almost 20 acres.
Come and never leave during your stay or take day trips to the wineries and breweries or to the downtown Dripping Springs antique shops, dance hall, bars coffee shops and restaurants.
Other day trips include Pedernales Falls State Park, Hamilton Pool, Reimers Ranch Park, Westcave Preserve, Jacobs Well, Blue Hole, Driftwood, Johnson City, or Wimberley. Austin is only 25 convenient miles away and the ranch is also close to most of the hill country wedding venues.
Ideal for groups of 8-10 but can sleep 12.
Perfect for reunions, work retreats, friend retreats, winery tours.
For social gatherings and special occasions like receptions, rehearsal dinners and small weddings please reach out for more details and site fees. Otherwise, please no more than the amount of people booked for lodging on the property unless otherwise arranged with owner.
Bonus: XLR8 Horse Stables are our neighbor and you can rent horses to ride and book guided horse trails through them.
The name “Full Moon Ranch” was inspired from having an amazing dad with a 36 year past career at NASA. He planned and directed the space missions and moon landing. He always wanted a special place for friends and family to gather and enjoy nature, the stars, full moons and each other. A space to be free, creative and to hit the reset button. We cherish our time when we are here but enjoy sharing the magic of the place with others when we are not.
No fireworks please.
IMPORTANT: We ask that you arrive before dark if it is your first time visiting the property as the turn in can be hard to find if you have not done before.
• Main house (FULL MOON) has no bedrooms. This is just the entertaining area with the kitchen, dining room and living room, adjoining it.
• HALF MOON cottage has a king size bed and a twin. (the twin is in a semi-private area) Two bathrooms, one with claw foot tub and one with a walk in shower. Double sink areas and toilets and double doors that open to a back porch and stunning views.
• BIG DIPPER and LITTLE DIPPER cottage can be adjoined or closed off to be private from one another with an interior wall door in between them. They each have a queen bed and they both have their own front door entrances, private sink areas with a shared shower and toilet. The cuties face the courtyard garden and have a covered front porch.
• CACTUS MOON sits up the hill the furthest away. Surrounded by cactus it welcomes two guests with a front porch and outdoor seating with two twin beds and large private bathroom and shower area and mini fridge.
• SHOOTING STAR is a 1964 vintage Shasta trailer. Sleeps 1 in XL twin bed with mini fridge, tv, dvd player (with small movie collection), lawn chairs and hammock area. PLEASE NOTE: The bathroom is a short walk down to the breezeway of the main house. There is A/C and heat. No cooking is allowed inside of the Shasta so the vintage stove and sink is for lovely looks only.
NOTE: SEE "PHOTOS" FOR AN IMAGE GUIDE OF THE PROPERTY LAYOUT AND TO SEE WHICH ROOMS SLEEP HOW MANY.
Terms & Conditions
Please Update Terms and Conditions
Please Update Payment Policy
Please Update Cancellation Policy