|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Sat 25 Feb 2017||Sun 26 Feb 2017||Mon 27 Feb 2017||Tue 28 Feb 2017||Wed 01 Mar 2017||Thu 02 Mar 2017||Fri 03 Mar 2017||Sat 04 Mar 2017||Sun 05 Mar 2017||Mon 06 Mar 2017||Tue 07 Mar 2017||Wed 08 Mar 2017||Thu 09 Mar 2017||Fri 10 Mar 2017|
Double Room StandardDetails
Double Room 106 StandardDetails
Double Room - 107 StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A STYLISH HOSTEL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BARCELONA
If you consider yourself an adventurous traveler who seeks quality, classy, yet affordable fun, then this is your hostel. Book a bed in The Hipstel and enjoy Barcelona in a fun and different way.
Are you planning a trip to Barcelona and want to experience a different kind of of accommodation? The Hipstel welcomes young travellers from around the world who seek modern comfort as well as fresh, stylish surroundings. The Family Hipstel Barcelona is proud to offer all these requirements and more. A hostel for travelers with style.
All of the above ingredients are combined in an ancient and legendary building built in the authentic architecture style Barcelona and in which The Hipstel has been kept and preserved. The Hipstel is much more than a hostel –
this is a place where you will completely forget any obligations, and where you will feel fully at home. It is “a home away from home”. You don’t think so? Visit The Hipstel and enjoy experience of staying in the beautiful city of Barcelona in style.
Double Room Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- 2 Bunk Beds
- 2 Single Beds
- 4 Single Beds
Terms & Conditions
RULES OF THE HOUSE
1. Check in time 14hs
2. Check out time 10hs
3. All guest must have a valid id in order to check in. otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled and access to the hostel will be forbbiden
4. No pets are allowed, except for service animals
5. No children under 16 years old are allowed, unless they are under the supervision of their parents or responsible adult
6. Common areas are open from 8hs to 24hs
7. The kitchen will be open from 11hs to 23hs
8. The luggage room will be open from 10hs to 24hs
9. No smoking allowed within the premises of the hostel. the use of drugs and alcohol is forbidden
10. No guns or weapons allowed within the premises of the hostel. neither chemical substances or explosives of any kind (fireworks, i.e.)
11. The hostel is not responsible for goods left unnatendent
12. No external guests allowed inside the rooms
13. Any damage caused to the property will be invoiced to the responsible person
14. Complaint book is available at reception
15. The hostel keeps the right of admission
Full balance to pay at arrival. No exceptions.
20% of the total reservation may be charged in advance, non refundable.
City tax not included. 0,72€ per person per night only for older 16 up to 7 nights.
For denied cards, the hostel will contact the guest and he will need to supply a new valid credit/debit card before 24 hours. After 24 hours with no new card information, reservation will be cancelled.
Before 2 days of your arrival you can modify or cancel your reservation without charges, except from the deposit.
After 2 day of your arrival, if you modify or cancel the reservation, 100% of first night will be charged. Also if you do not show up, first night will be charged.