|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Fri 26 Feb 2021||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021|
Double Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Single Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Single Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
Triple Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Triple Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
Twin Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Twin Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Merton Hotel is in the centre of Hereford and a 5-minute walk from Hereford Train Station. The Merton offers rooms with TVs and a restaurant serving international and traditional food.
The rooms at the family-run Merton feature en suite bathrooms with hairdryers and ironing equipment. Rooms also include work desks and tea/coffee-making facilities.
The restaurant menu features local meats and fresh fish, whilst the lounge bar offers has a selection of wines and real ales.
There is a patio with a seating area and WiFi access is available throughout the hotel.
Hereford Cathedral is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel and Hereford Racecourse is one mile away. You will also find the River Wye and the local market nearby.
Parking Unavailable On Site, Local Parking Available.
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Street-Side Parking (Charges Apply)
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Iron On Request
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Street parking
- Daily Happy Hour
Terms & Conditions
The Merton Hotel 2015-2019©
1) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hotel inc e cigs (vapes), these areas include, rooms & also the hallways, lounge, bar area, restaurant, reception area's etc. smoking is only permitted off the premises. failure to adhere to these conditions will incur charges of £50.
2) Upon activating the alarm, i.e. fire doors, and closed barriers downstairs a charge of £50 will be required as for an automatic call to emergency services.
3) CCTV is in operation 24/7 on these premises indoor and outdoor by signing this form you are agreeing to this condition whilst you are a guest. Recordings may also be used in case of "Fines & Extra Charges" during your stay.
4) Non-return of the key, fob & yellow room tag will incur a charge of £25.
5) Loss of TV remote will incur a charge of £20.
6) Damage cost (£) depends on damage made.
7) Breakfast Charges are £7.50 Each Per Morning. Packed lunches are available also for £5 each.
8) Unwashable bedding and towelling due to take away food and cosmetics will be charged for at the replacement cost per item.
9) A valid credit card and telephone number required for booking.
10) Check-out 11am Monday to Friday & 12pm Saturday and Sunday, late check out's will incur a charge of £20 if late check out not requested.
PAYMENTS FOR ROOMS MAY BE TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY VIA OUR BOOKING ENGINE. BY SIGNING THIS INVOICE YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY. ANY FURTHER CHARGES WILL BE TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY VIA OUR BOOKING ENGINE FOR EG EXTRA ITEMS/CHARGES LISTED ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUMMARY.
IN EMERGANCY ONLY PLEASE CALL 07916 230645...…...SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE HOTEL INCLUDING ECIGS (VAPES)…….
SIGN ANYWHERE BELOW...………..
For Booking.com Cancellations please read your confirmation Letter/E-Mail.
Room cancellations for direct bookings are up to 48 hours before The Arrival Date.