The Willows Motel
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 04 Dec 2023||Tue 05 Dec 2023||Wed 06 Dec 2023||Thu 07 Dec 2023||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023|
LD Standard RateDetails
LS Standard RateDetails
Small Single Standard RateDetails
Standard Double RateDetails
Standard Single RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update description
- Mini Fridge
- BBQ Area- Propane Grills
- 24 hour Reception
- WiFi Internet
- Free High Speed Wifi
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Coffee Maker
- Free Parking
- HD Cable Channels
- Outdoor Seating
- Coffee Pot
- Street parking
- Iron On Request
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary Wifi
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Dog Friendly
- BBQ Area
- Internet Access
- Large Off Street Car Park
LD Standard Rate Book
- Sleeps 4
LS Standard Rate Book
- Sleeps 2
Small Single Standard Rate Book
- Sleeps 3
Standard Double Rate Book
- Sleeps 5
Terms & Conditions
1. We will do our best to accommodate special requests noted at the time of reservation (adjacent rooms, room location, etc.), but they are not guaranteed.
2. Valid credit card and photo identification required at check in.
3. Reservations booked through our hotel website are NOT pre-paid. If a credit card is asked for during the phone confirmation, it is used to hold your room. Full payment is required at check in.
4. Rooms will be held until check out time of the following day. After this time, your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will be charged as a NO SHOW - your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
5. Invalid credit card will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
6. All rooms are NON-SMOKING. A $250 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guests if smoking occurs within room. Smoking chairs/tables are provided outside each room.
7. One free parking spot is available per room in our parking lot on a first come, first serve basis. Additional parking is provided along the street (gravel off the road) and behind the building.
8. We accept pets with a $10 per pet per day fee.
9. Accepted forms of payment include: cash with credit card on file, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Union Pay.
10. Guests who do not vacate the room by check out time and have not received approval from hotel management will be charged an additional one night stay if there is a vacancy. If no vacancy is available and the guest refuses to vacate the room, may be escorted off the property by law enforcement.
11. All rooms located on either ground floor and require multiple steps (no ramps).
12. Maximum number of occupants is listed in your confirmation. Additional occupants will result in immediate eviction of all guests without refund and/or additional charge(s) per person, plus additional cleaning fee. There are no exceptions to this policy.
13. Illegal activity on the premises is STRICTLY prohibited and will result in eviction without refund.
14. Misconduct and disruption to other guests in not permitted. Uncooperative and disruptive behavior can result in eviction without refund. Parties are STRICTLY prohibited and will result in immediate eviction without refund, plus the cost of damages.
15. Removal of property or damages to rooms, furnishings or any structures on the premises can result in additional charges incurred for replacement and/or extra cleaning.
16. Availability is subject to change due to maintenance or any unexpected occurrences that prevent rooms from being occupied.
17. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Prices subject to change.
Payment by phone, online, or in person is due before or at check-in. We accept cash with $250 damage deposit or credit (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Union Pay).
CHECK-OUT TIME- 11:00 A.M.
NOTICE TO GUESTS: This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management will not be responsible for accident or injury to guests or for loss of valuables of any kind. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the motel property caused by themselves, their pets, their guests, or any person for whom they are responsible.
_____________(Initial) I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL ROOMS ARE NON SMOKING. I AGREE TO PAY A $250.00 CLEANING FEE IF THERE IS SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN THE ROOM.
______________(initial) I understand I will be charged a cleaning and/or replacement fee for soiled linens.
Signature guarantees that this invoice is correct and that you agree to abide by all policies.
1. 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: To cancel all other reservations, you must e-mail The Willows Motel at email@example.com or through our 'Contact Us' form on our website (Willowsmotel.net) with your reservation number and full name at least 24 hours before check in time (3pm PST).
2. If you do not cancel within at least 24 hours of check in time, your credit card will be charged for a one-night stay including applicable taxes.
3. There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of sickness, family emergency, weather/travel delays and as such, we recommend you purchase travel insurance.
4. Shortened stays - Require 24 hrs notice of change and If your stay is shortened upon or after check-in and some or all dates are being canceled to fewer than 3 days after check-in, you will be charged an additional night.
5. No Shows - If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
6. Reservations for 3 or more rooms are subject to a different cancellation policy. Cancellations must be received no less than 7 days before check in date (3pm). If you do not cancel within at least 7 days of check in time, your credit card will be charged for the first night fee per room.