Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Tue 23 Oct 2018||Wed 24 Oct 2018||Thu 25 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||Sat 27 Oct 2018||Sun 28 Oct 2018||Mon 29 Oct 2018||Tue 30 Oct 2018||Wed 31 Oct 2018||Thu 01 Nov 2018||Fri 02 Nov 2018||Sat 03 Nov 2018||Sun 04 Nov 2018||Mon 05 Nov 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Triq San Piju V
Two Pillows Boutique Hostel is your ideal base to explore the Maltese Islands. We are situated right in the heart of Sliema opposite Valletta the capital city of Malta, in one of the most central, convenient yet tranquil areas on the island. We are a stone’s throw away from the sea and within walking distance to some great beaches and lidos. You can stroll down to cafes, bars and restaurants in just a couple of minutes. Shops and supermarkets are minutes away. The bustling Sliema Ferries offers great transport options around Malta both by bus and also by ferry.
We offer exceptional accommodation at affordable rates. Modern design was blended with the old architecture to help offer the best amenities to our guests. These include a Spa equipped with a Jacuzzi and Sauna to help you unwind after a day of exploring. You can benefit from free use of Spa with most direct bookings. Other common spaces include a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast area, outside terrace, chill-out room with TV and book exchange. We also offer free day luggage storage and a common shower for late departures with possible use of common amenities. Breakfast is available as an optional extra, while a complimentary concierge service is also available on request. Other optional services include laundry, airport transfer and ironing.
Accommodation options range from our luxurious studio apartments to budget options for youths and other travellers in our spacious, clean and comfortable hostel dorms. Book direct on our website for the best deals and offers. All our rooms are non smoking, have silent air-conditioning, room access cards and free WI-FI.
In private rooms, we offer a variety of other facilities to ensure your comfort, namely free cable TV and radio, HDMI, a mini bar, tea/coffee-making facilities, desk with wired internet, mirror and clothes rail, and a room safe. Daily housekeeping, linen and fresh towels are included. You will also find a hairdryer and free toiletries.
In shared rooms we have lovely wooden beds with large comfortable mattresses, a power socket, reading light, shelf, lockable drawer and a fan. Daily housekeeping, hair dryer and linen are also included in price for shared rooms.
We are not a party Hostel in Malta – our guests range from young couples, backpackers, solo travellers and students to retired couples and families. This way we ensure an excellent atmosphere in our many common areas where guests can socialise, share tips and make new friends. Whether you are looking for beach, sun, Malta’s unique history or just need a break, you’ll find Two Pillows Boutique Hostel to be your best base to explore the Islands of Malta with Sliema and its many beaches within walking distance, Valletta our capital city a short ferry or bus ride away and most of other places of interest with direct bus connections from Sliema ferries.
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Full Kitchen
- BBQ Area
- Guest Lounge
- Guest Laundry
- TV Room
- Broadband Internet Access
- Street parking
- Cable TV
- Dining Room
- Shared Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron On Request
- Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Internet Access
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Parking
- Free Luggage Storage
Terms & Conditions
Please help us make your stay one to remember. At Two Pillows, we are all about trust and respect.
1. All nights of accommodation shall be paid for on arrival. 3% surcharge applies to card payments. No refunds shall be given after date of arrival. Only nights that have been paid for are guaranteed.
2. Check-in time is 2.30pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requested subject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after 11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night's fee. Any damage done will be charged for upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows’ staff.
3. Two Pillows is not responsible for any loss of valuables or cash left anywhere in the hostel.
4. Security cameras are being operated for your own safety and security.
5. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on premises including terraces. Two Pillows is protected with a fire and smoke alarm system for your safety. A fine of €100 will be imposed on anyone who smokes on the premises.
6. Silent hours are from 11pm to 7am. Be quiet and avoid using lights in dorm beds during these hours.
7. In dorms, air-conditioning is centrally controlled during night hours.
8. Use of personal sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, linen or any similar item is not allowed.
9. If you are staying in one of our suites, please ensure that cooker and all lights are switched off before leaving your room. Please save water and do not leave taps running unnecessarily.
10. In suites, please switch off air-conditioning when leaving your room. A daily charge of €25 may apply otherwise
11. No Food or Alcohol is allowed in Dorms. Lost or unreturned keys or key cards will incur a charge of €5.
Use of common areas
12. Please clean after you use any of the common areas for the next guests to enjoy.
13. Please respect other guests and our neighbours. Do not use common areas between 11.30pm to 6.30am.
14. If you would like to invite visitors (non-paying guests) to Two Pillows, please ask management first. You will be held responsible for your visitor(s). No visitors are allowed at Two Pillows between the hours of 11pm – 11am. Visitors are not permitted in the dorms at any time or for any reason. Should any guest be found to have visitors staying in their room, the guest shall be charged for the extra person(s), plus additional administration charges.
15. Children (anyone under 16 years of age) are not permitted to stay at Two Pillows unless accompanied by an adult. All children staying at Two Pillows must be supervised by an adult at all times.
16. Subject to availability, and provided a request is made when booking your stay, extra beds and/or cots may be provided for children at an additional charge.
17. The adult/s accompanying the child is/are solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the child during their stay at Two Pillows.
18. Please note that we have a laundry service. Clothes should not be washed in bathrooms or hung in dorms. A fine of up to €230 may apply if clothes are hung over balconies or any aperture as per Maltese law.
19. Management reserves the rights to evict without refund any guest based on the above.
Cash and cards accepted.
3% surcharge on all card payments.
Bank transfers at least 5 days prior to check in date are also accepted.
If guests cancel their booking at least 3 days prior to arrival, no fee will be charged.
If guests cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival, the price of the first night shall be charged. first night's price will be charged.
In the case of a no show, the price of the first night shall be charged.