Patagonia House

Prices will be charged in United States Dollars Full Rate Thu 25 May 2017 Fri 26 May 2017 Sat 27 May 2017 Sun 28 May 2017 Mon 29 May 2017 Tue 30 May 2017 Wed 31 May 2017 Thu 01 Jun 2017 Fri 02 Jun 2017 Sat 03 Jun 2017 Sun 04 Jun 2017 Mon 05 Jun 2017 Tue 06 Jun 2017 Wed 07 Jun 2017

3 Bedroom Apartment - (2 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $168 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

3 Bedroom Apartment - (4 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $305 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

3 Bedroom Apartment - (3 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $221 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

3 Bedroom Apartment - (5 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $345 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

3 Bedroom Apartment - (6 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $400 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

3 Bedroom Apartment - (7 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $457 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Family Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $168 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Family Junior Suite (3 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $221 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Family Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $271 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Superior (1 Adult)

Photos Details
Book $116 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Superior (2 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $168 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Superior (3 Adult)

Photos Details
Book $221 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Standard (1 Adult)

Photos Details
Book $105 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Standard (2 Adults)

Photos Details
Book $116 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Property Information

Patagonia House
01156672211488
Quinta 18 de Julio
Coyhaique XI Región . Chile

Patagonia House

PLEASE UDPATE.

Property Features

  1. Mountain Biking
  2. Disabled Access Rooms
  3. Free Parking
  4. Guest Laundry
  5. Non-Smoking Rooms
  6. Wheel Chair Access
  7. On Site Restaurant
  8. Cafe
  9. BBQ Area
  10. Docks
  11. Internet Access
  12. USB Plugs
  13. Concierge
  14. WiFi Internet
  15. Bar/Lounge

Accommodation Details

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (2 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (2 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (4 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (4 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (3 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (3 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (5 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (5 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (6 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (6 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

3 Bedroom Apartment - (7 Adults)

3 Bedroom Apartment - (7 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

Family Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Family Junior Suite (2 Adults) Book

  1. King / 2 single beds
  2. Television
  3. Non-Smoking
  4. WIFI

Patagonia House

Family Junior Suite (3 Adults)

Family Junior Suite (3 Adults) Book

  1. King / 2 single beds
  2. Television
  3. Non-Smoking
  4. WIFI

Patagonia House

Family Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Family Junior Suite (4 Adults) Book

  1. King / 2 single beds
  2. Television
  3. Non-Smoking
  4. WIFI

Patagonia House

Superior (1 Adult)

Superior (1 Adult) Book

Patagonia House

Superior (2 Adults)

Superior (2 Adults) Book

Patagonia House

Superior (3 Adult)

Superior (3 Adult) Book

Patagonia House

Standard (1 Adult)

Standard (1 Adult) Book

  1. 1 Queen Bed

Patagonia House

Standard (2 Adults)

Standard (2 Adults) Book

  1. 1 Queen Bed

Terms & Conditions

Para hacer efectiva la reserva deberá cancelar el 30% del valor total, el 70% restante deberá ser cancelado al menos 30 días antes de la llegada de los pasajeros. / In order to confirm your reservation you must pre pay the 30% of the total cost of your accomodation, and the remaining 70% must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival.

Payment Policy

Para hacer efectiva la reserva deberá cancelar el 30% del valor total, el 70% restante deberá ser cancelado al menos 30 días antes de la llegada de los pasajeros. / In order to confirm your reservation you must pre pay the 30% of the total cost of your accomodation, and the remaining 70% must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival.

Cancellation Policy

Cancelaciones y cambios sólo se deben realizar vía correo electrónico, donde la devolución del dinero estará condicionada de acuerdo a la siguiente información (% del valor total de la reserva). / Cancellations and changes must be made by e mail, and the money back guarantee is conditional upon the following information (% of the reservation).

100% : Cancelación con al menos un mes de anticipación / Cancellation with at least one month in advance

70% : Cancelación con 15 días de anticipación / Cancellation with at least 15 days in advance

30% : Cancelación con 3 días de anticipación / Cancellation with at least 3 days in advance

No se realizará devolución de dinero cuando la cancelación se realiza con menos de 3 días de anticipación, o cuando la tarifa corresponde a una oferta o promoción / Not refund will be made if the cancellation is made with less than 3 days in advance, or when is a promotional rate.

Make an enquiry

  1. Enquire
Hot Deal!