Harga akan dikenakan dalam United States Dollars Tarif penuh Jum 01 Mar 2024 Sab 02 Mar 2024 Min 03 Mar 2024 Sen 04 Mar 2024 Sel 05 Mar 2024 Rab 06 Mar 2024 Kam 07 Mar 2024 Jum 08 Mar 2024 Sab 09 Mar 2024 Min 10 Mar 2024 Sen 11 Mar 2024 Sel 12 Mar 2024 Rab 13 Mar 2024 Kam 14 Mar 2024

Apple's

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250

Family Room Standard

Rincian
Cadangan $200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200
Group 1

Navidad- Directo

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $75 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575 575
Apple

Apple

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75 75
Extended Stays

Standard Room Standard Rate

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300 300
Queen Rooms

Queen Room Daily Rate

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250 250
King Rooms

King Room Seasonal Rate

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169 169

King Room Stay N Play

Foto Rincian
Cadangan $125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125 125
Gerakkan mouse di atas harga untuk mengetahui apa saja yang termasuk, tingkat hunian dan minimal tinggal

Informasi properti

Demo Hotel - USA
800-604-0679
Addison
Tower 1
Bridgetown 75001 Barbados

The best property in the world.

Fitur Properti

  1. Dry Cleaning Service
  2. Conference Facilities
  3. Fire Sprinkler System
  4. Guest Laundry
  5. Bar/Lounge
  6. Disabled Access Rooms
  7. On Site Restaurant
  8. Hair Dryer
  9. Outdoor Swimming Pool
  10. WiFi Internet
  11. Air-Conditioning
  12. Cable TV
  13. Broadband Internet Access
  14. Free Parking
  15. Pool towels
  16. Coffee Bar
  17. Cafe
  18. Microwave
  19. Room Service
  20. Complimentary Wifi
  21. Gym
  22. Mini Fridge

Rincian Akomodasi

No image

Tubing Afternoon Standard Cadangan

Standard rates for this room

  • 6 orang

No image

Tubing Standard 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cadangan

Standard rates for this room

  • 6 orang

No image

Tubing Standard Cadangan

Standard rates for this room

  • 936 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

Apple's

Apple's Cadangan

Corporate

  • 6 orang

No image

Family Room Standard Cadangan

Standard rates for this room

  • 5 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

1 person retreat

1 person retreat Cadangan

  • 2 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

Navidad- Directo

Navidad- Directo Cadangan

  • 2 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

Apple

Apple Cadangan

Corporate travelers

  • 4 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

Standard Room Standard Rate

Standard Room Standard Rate Cadangan

Standard rates for this room

  • 3 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

Queen Room Daily Rate

Queen Room Daily Rate Cadangan

Best Available Rate

  • 6 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

King Room Seasonal Rate

King Room Seasonal Rate Cadangan

  • 3 orang

Demo Hotel - USA

King Room Stay N Play

King Room Stay N Play Cadangan

3 night minimum stay

  • 3 orang

Syarat & Ketentuan

I agree to pay a $150.00 Fee for smoking in a non-smoking room. _________ Initial

Pets? Yes No If yes, How many?______ Total pet fee per night: _______ _________ Initial

**PET FEE IS $10.00 PER PET PER NIGHT.** **Guests are required to clean up after pet waste**

*Pet fee is a separate charge, that is not covered by third party resevations (Booking.com, Expedia, etc) and is due at check in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but The Demo Hotel does not accept cheque payments.

Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period & we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.

We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes of this booking. For example, we may share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly by email (for example: to obtain post stay reviews about your travel experience).

Kebijakan Pembayaran

40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but The Demo Hotel does not accept cheque payments.

"Each receipt must have a 16-digit number on it between values given to us from the government."

Signature: __________________

Kebijakan Pembatalan

Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period & we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.

Bertanya

Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly.

  1. Pesan
Penawaran Terbaik!